WESPIE

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Absolutely stunning, John. The imagination and skill is above and beyond.
John.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Thanks for the extra pics john. It's too easy to focus on the armour, but I love to look around at the detail. Look at those dirty windows, the layer of grime is exactly as I have seen many times on old buildings. Brilliant stuff.
Then we move on to the vintage pics. A very nice 'old world' touch. It's almost like they were taken through the spy camera of a secret agent. Again, brilliant work.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Great pics alway like the altered color ones.
Agree Lee, as we're used to when seeing photos of WW2
Absolutely stunning, John. The imagination and skill is above and beyond.
John.
Thank you very much John .
Thanks for the extra pics john. It's too easy to focus on the armour, but I love to look around at the detail. Look at those dirty windows, the layer of grime is exactly as I have seen many times on old buildings. Brilliant stuff.
Then we move on to the vintage pics. A very nice 'old world' touch. It's almost like they were taken through the spy camera of a secret agent. Again, brilliant work.
Cheers Colin, glad you noticed the windows. Tried putting a thinned dark wash on the inside of the plastic rather than the out side. Definitely worked . :thumb2:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Excellent work John. Nameplate is the icing on an excellent cake mate. Nice one :thumb2:
Thanks' Tim, you were quite right.

Just love the building work, very nice indeed John!
Steve
Cheers Steve.
Fantastic work JR
Thanks Mick
An amazing dio, John. The way you work with foam boards is impressive.
The Dog's award is fully deserved!
Thanks Andrea, just need to print it off and stick it in the cave :nerd:

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Wobble,
I finally caught up with this build. Great build and pics especially the B/W, with a bit of filtering they would pass off as WW2... And as the Bishop said to the actress, "My that is an impressive item..."
Wibble.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Wobble,
I finally caught up with this build. Great build and pics especially the B/W, with a bit of filtering they would pass off as WW2... And as the Bishop said to the actress, "My that is an impressive item..."
Wibble.
Thanks Wibble.