What a right carrier on ...

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Good tip! What is the distance between the bottom of the grooves and the top of the plastic card spacer, BTW?

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Good tip! What is the distance between the bottom of the grooves and the top of the plastic card spacer, BTW?
Jakko, the height of the plastic is 6mm. But that depends on the depth of the cuts. I test-fitted the carrier and built up the plastic until the carrier was supported.

Peter

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
That’s why I asked for the height from the bottom of the cuts :smiling3: I foresee myself building one of these Riich kits in the future, and knowing the total spacer height should help with that.

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
That’s why I asked for the height from the bottom of the cuts :smiling3: I foresee myself building one of these Riich kits in the future, and knowing the total spacer height should help with that.
Opps - mis-read your question, sorry. the height from the bottom of the groove is about 9mm.

Petrt

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Don't take too long Peter. Quite a few of us are in our 70's;)

I shouldn't worry John. Looks like he popped into the future for his three 2lb kits he made in 2025/26 and bought them back with him! :smiling:

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Opps - mis-read your question, sorry. the height from the bottom of the groove is about 9mm.
Thanks, now all I need to do is remember you posted that when I get round to buying and building one of these kits ;)

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Peter, poor Peter,
My analist is on the way round, how could you do this to yourself, we cured Bob of his Stug infestation, and now you pop up with this, think of the family, your friends you have lost through this affliction....
Peter, I remember your Mantis in the MM mag. And good to see you following through from the basic Carrier to the different versions with still plenty to build and show. Will be sitting next to JR...