WnW's Halberstadt Cl.II late (fertig?)

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Morn all,

It would appear that I'm WAY behind everyone else in keeping abreast with the finale of this build!!
The guys have said it all already,so I'll just settle on...."Superb result there Allen, absolutely love that paintwork" :smiling3:
Thank you Andy and I hope I never have to paint hex camo again!!! The huge wing decals I can live...

Beautiful
Thanks Dave!!! So glad you like it, Sir...

Not much left to say, Allen, after all the nice comments above.
Thank you for sharing your efforts and your final and superb final result.
Waiting for your next effort in WW1 airspace. Hals und Beinbruch!
Grazie mille Andrea!!! It was a pleasure to do and my next project will be a real test of my patience and nerves. It will start shortly my friend, and I will need all the luck I can get!!!...

Hi Allen, looking forward to the dio.....should be a little better than the jungle shot! :tears-of-joy:
Yea Bro, you know it ain't easy landing in the Amazon, But Uwe did it!!! I just need to get a wood base for the field now...

Allen a fantastic conclusion to this epic build, she's certainly one to be proud of, well done mate.
Thanks too Mick! I was surprised myself that she came out as good as she did. I only hope the next one is half as good Sir...

It's on to the Albatros W.4 now.....................

Prost
Allen

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Allen

A belated well done. Sorry I missed this!

A real tribute to your skills. Top notch work!!

ATB.

Andrew

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Thank you Andrew! I know it's been tough for you with the studies and that was much more important. Hey, more bucks in the pocket, means more kits in the stash my friend!!! I truly hope when you get the results of the written test in August, you've aced it!!! How's those Jagdkitty's doing???...

Prost
Allen

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
What a tip top build, if this was 'Strictly' that would be a 10.. I can only imagine the sense of achievement you have after finishing your build to such a great standard. So, did someone mention a dio' ?

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Thank you so much Sir!!! I have never had a 10 in my life. I had a girlfriend who was a 9.5 long ago and boy, she was soooo good in...........Uhhh sorry, wrong forum..............

Now about the dio, Colin...I could do a Shaggy and sing "It Wasn't Me", but it was me and I have everything except a wood plaque to do it. It's being worked on behind the scenes...

Prost
Allen

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Simply beautiful result result Allen. The Halberstadt is a stunner.
Excellent build
All the best
Paul

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Sorry guys, i missed you there........

That is truly a fabulous build Allen. Very well done indeed!

Nick
Thanks so much Nick! Still a little more to go though my friend. Gotta do the dio...

If you knew what she told me about you....
Pete ;)
With her Pete, it could have only been good stuff!!! Did she tell you about having to close all the windows cause she was rather loud???...

Simply beautiful result result Allen. The Halberstadt is a stunner.
Excellent build
All the best
Paul
Thank you Sir!! I am so happy you like her Paul. When are you going to break out yours and give it a whirl. They are really fun, but be careful, you can easily get hooked like I did, my friend...

Prost
Allen

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Superb work Allen, truly a brilliant result from many hours of intricate work.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Dude 1
Although you mentioned a dio the Committee here at the Towers have decided to award the
The Dogs_0.jpg THE DOGS 2 MOD.png
now .
Mainly because the chances of you actually completing are very thin .This is of course based on your previous builds which as many of us know are never completed.;):nerd::smiling::surprised:
Congratulations Dude, a fine piece of work . Please do the dio !

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Sorry for the late replies guys,

Superb work Allen, truly a brilliant result from many hours of intricate work.
Thank you very much Joe!!! It had a lot of firsts in modeling for me and I did learn a lot from the build...Hope you are well Sir...

Dude 1
Although you mentioned a dio the Committee here at the Towers have decided to award the
View attachment 485075
now .
Mainly because the chances of you actually completing are very thin .This is of course based on your previous builds which as many of us know are never completed.;):nerd::smiling::surprised:
Congratulations Dude, a fine piece of work . Please do the dio !
Wow!!! Thank you Brother!!! I feel so honored and you are so correct about my finish rate. I will do my best to finish the dio for the committee and the fine folks on here too...

Prost & humbly yours
Allen

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Beautiful job Dude! I've followed & admired WW models for years, but never braved one. Goodonya.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Beautiful job Dude! I've followed & admired WW models for years, but never braved one. Goodonya.
Thanks Paul! They are really fantastic kits, but unfortunately they never made any in your scale. If they had, I know would have aced it, building one. Of course, in your scale, the rigging might have created a prob or two for you though...

I also see, some folks over there are really getting stupid with their prices for the kits these days....

Prost
Allen

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That's less than 9 pcs at today's prices Rick. Not much of a fleet.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Youngerthanme,
What a superb build, you overcame all the problems and little irritating spots to give us a model worthy of anyones display cabinet.
Give yourself a big pat on the back for a well done...
What worries me now is how you are going to top this....
Prost
Olderthanyou.