Wokka wokka

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Really like that and academy as well ! Just in my price range at the moment :smiling3:

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
If I remember rightly, the crew came with it, it's a nice easy kit to build Alan, you'll like it...I hope! o_O

Lee :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I have to ask this...does the optical bingo ball with the Harry-Potter specs have a smile underneath or is it something else?

Great build though, really like it. Nice one your royal Leeness.

Si:smiling3:

L

Laurie

Looks good Lee. Finding it much more interesting to build helicopters. They have a lot of detail in them and there is I find a great satisfaction in the building of them and also when they are on the shelf.

They also mostly seem to have big cockpit windows etc and the detail put into them is not lost when the lid goes on.

Laurie

W

Willi262

OOh! The Kiowa warrior!

I haven't seen one of these around in a while. However, I do fly one very similar to this, in my flight sim. (The bell 206 jet ranger).

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
\ said:
I have to ask this...does the optical bingo ball with the Harry-Potter specs have a smile underneath or is it something else?Great build though, really like it. Nice one your royal Leeness.

Si:smiling3:
Si, It's a decal Mate...but yes I see where you're coming from with the Potter glasses :P

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
...oh and Si, your Royal Leeness!? Really? Actually, thanks mate I like it, lol, :D