Wyvern S.4

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
A lot to learn?!! youre joking michael , it looks faultless to me, especially as its in 1/72 scale!! 5 star job mate! cheers tony

First Name
Dave
That's a superb build Michael.An interesting aircraft that looks good in the Suez campaign stripes.

First Name
Michael
Thanks Dave, this aircraft is from 830sqn HMS Eagle 1956.

T

treyzx10r

Michael thats looking great ,thought it was 1/48 !!! 5 well earned stars from me! Very nicely done Sir!!!

M

mobear

1/72 you are kidding right?if you think theres anymore to do at this size then you are mad.its amazing a 5* build all the way

mobear

N

noble

\ said:
Hi all, finished this Trumpeter Wyvern S.4 in 1/72.Really enjoyed the build, was my first Trumpeter kit and I'll definitely do more, still a lot to learn but I think I'm beginning to get somewhere.

All comments and advice gratefully received. M
Quality work indeed 5star effort

Scott

K

Kressy13

Great work on this one mate. If you still have a lot to learn then i hate to see how much more i have to learn. Fantastic looking aircraft once again. *****

Cheers

Kresten

Nice clean plane. Maybe too clean. A bit of wash here and there could have make it perfect.

First Name
Michael
Hi Bluriusz, yeah weathering is one thing I really have to work on, not much success with it so far always just seem to make a mess, I wanted to photograph this plane before I had a go with a wash. Should I buy one or make one? I've heard that if my paints are acrylic I should use oil wash and vice-versa but dont know which to buy.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nicely done Michael, quite a complex little aeroplane by the looks of it.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Looks great Michael. If you are going for a wash, you might wamt to try promodeller / flory wash, (it changed its name sometime ago) it's really easy to use. Lots of people do make there own, but this stuff is simple to use.

Colin M