Zvezda 1/35 T-90

V

virtue66

Hi Beautiful people. I managed to finish this fantastic kit from Zvezda finally. Been working on this for too long.

I spent quite some time on the net trying to narrow down which colours I should chose. I almost did the one from the box art but I didn't like it and I found myself drawing toward the one I saw on Prime Portal - the one with (NATO??!!)Black , Tan and dark green.

The scenario is for this gal to be just dirty on the wheels and lower parts from driving around on the range, either on training or for demonstrations. I didn't even put on black smoke pigments on the gun as well to further emphasis the point it was just driving around. I purposely didn't put on any kind of oil spillage nor chipping as everybody knows vehicles like these are kept very well maintained.

I didn't really had any hiccup with this kit however. The kit goes on really well and love every bit of the steps in building it. I'm vary satisfied with what I did, albeit it could look better but stil, I'm happy.

But enough chit-chat .... Its time for the photos -

P1130624-2.jpg

P1130608-2.jpg

P1130607-2.jpg

P1130606-2.jpg

P1130605-2.jpg

P1130604-2.jpg

P1130595-2.jpg

P1130594-2.jpg

P1130593-2.jpg

And Closing the curtain with a bang - as usual -

P1130596-2.jpg

More Photos and more details on the build can be found on my blog-

http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/135-zvezda-t-90.html

I know I still have a long way to go to be classed as one of the masters and I won't stop until I reach that kind of level. Thank you guys for always supporting me. Thank you dear readers

Until Next time.

Thanks in advance for any feed back you guys might have.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
A fair amount of detail on that one Gary, I like the log on the front.

P

Polux

I think, from all your tanks have posted this days, this is the best...

Good luck in your search of the master level :smiling3: :smiling3: remember that it's not a race!! You are a good modeller (at least for me...), so just have fun!

Z

Ziper_it

Tanks were my first love.

Excellent build here.

Francesco

V

Vajled

I like this build, very nice one...

Great job!!!

Cheers

Roman

V

virtue66

\ said:
A fair amount of detail on that one Gary, I like the log on the front.
Many thanks sir.... but the log is actually at the back.. hehe

\ said:
I think, from all your tanks have posted this days, this is the best...Good luck in your search of the master level :smiling3: :smiling3: remember that it's not a race!! You are a good modeller (at least for me...), so just have fun!
Thank you very much PP. A lot of people say the T-90 is my best. They say everything about this just flows together. Thank you so much for regarding me as a good modeller. I know it is not a race but I just want to push myself.

\ said:
Tanks were my first love.Excellent build here.

Francesco
There's nothing I love more then tanks.. well, except women and food.... :P

\ said:
I like this build, very nice one...Great job!!!

Cheers

Roman
Thank you soo much