28 mm Churchill Project - Hobart's Funnies II - AVRE SBG

D

Deleted member 6598

I maintain it’s far simpler to take pictures with a tablet (or a phone) and upload them to the forum directly from it :smiling3:

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
I maintain it’s far simpler to take pictures with a tablet (or a phone) and upload them to the forum directly from it :smiling3:
All well and good, excrpt... I have neither a mobile or tablet. And I've never had need of one. Oh, perhaps one occasion in the last thirty years
Now, if you'll excuse me, the twentieth century is calling me back...

D

Deleted member 6598

That’s a good enough reason, I grant you :smiling3: (FWIW, I’m on my third iPad in thirteen years, third iPod in twenty years, and zeroth cellphone in my life.)

A_J_Rimmer

SMF Supporter
First Name
Arnold
All well and good, excrpt... I have neither a mobile or tablet. And I've never had need of one. Oh, perhaps one occasion in the last thirty years
Now, if you'll excuse me, the twentieth century is calling me back...

Yep - I'm the same. I still use an ooooold Nokia, MP3 with wired earplugs (only because I can't afford a proper walkman) and an actual camera - which is about 12 years old.

A_J_Rimmer

SMF Supporter
First Name
Arnold
That’s a good enough reason, I grant you :smiling3: (FWIW, I’m on my third iPad in thirteen years, third iPod in twenty years, and zeroth cellphone in my life.)

Never had a mobile - good man, keep it up! I hate the bloody things.

D

Deleted member 6598

It’s mostly just that I have no use for one. I mean, I have an an iPod touch, which is really just an iPhone without the phone and GPS. But the few people who want to call me, can do so when I’m at home. Which I am 99% of the time anyway.