Boatmans 1/72 nd scale HMS Tiger C20

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
That is good news. You must be very pleased, proud and very relieved.
HI JIM yes i am thanks an just lookin through this completed section of tiger an see that i never said its finished as i forgot about it as had a few probs elsewhere on another model LOL
Chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
That's great news mate. You must be chuffed to bits after all that hard work.
YES I AM Scottie but its a lot of work to get her to the pond on a open day so last sunday i took the easy way out an took my hms norfolk an boy is that lighter to lift as some of my boaty mates said lol
ATB chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
She's an absolute beaut Chris, its been an amazing journey this build.
AGAIN Many thanks Mick yes the journey was a long near 5 yrs or so but i so wanted to see this ship sail thats what kept me at it an of course all you guys spurrin me on with all your support could not have done it with out you all so thanks to all you guys on here an jen also
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Congrats Chris. I had no doubt she would have sailed smoothly under your care. :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
THANKS Andy yes she will sail again next warship day an she sails fairley good an very stable but still has a large turning circle even with the exstened rudder an bow thruster as she is a very heavy model an thank goodness i dont have to lift her into the pond as plenty of willing helpers
cheers
ATB Andy
Chrisb

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Great result. You must be both proud anc releived. i am sure it creates quite a stir where ever you take it.

It has been a great build to follow - a real education as well as being entertaining. thanks for all of the posts.

peter

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Great result. You must be both proud anc releived. i am sure it creates quite a stir where ever you take it.

It has been a great build to follow - a real education as well as being entertaining. thanks for all of the posts.

peter
HI Peter yes im pleased with her an yes there is a lot of instrest in the model but difficult to answer sometimes as i get members of the public all talkin at once an jen then steps in as my p,a an answers qeustions an im glad you enjoyed the build as much as i did an near 5 yrs whent fairly quickley build time an she is now bolted togeather at this moment as had a hull bolt come unglued but now bein gluded up so should be able to part her again tomorrow then bench will be clear an i can start on my hornet
thanks for your reply on her
ATB to you sir
chrisb an jen

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Chris I missed this , so sorry. After all those years she's finally made it, well done.

download THE DOGS.jpg

Congratulations, and Matron thinks your fab, if I was you I'd move !