Brian's 1/48 Dkm u-Boat Type Viic U-552 Take 2

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YES Bri like Scotie said an exseelent build an yes the light you have fitted in the connin tower is just right an looks fab this should look great when done an hope it will be in pride of place in the livein room for all your visitin guests to look at an appreciate as thats where my tomcat will go when ive finished it as jen dont mind my models bein in the best room
great moddelin sir
ATB chris an jen

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
^^^^^
Cheers Chris. The wife not happy with you putting the idea in my head of housing the U-boat in the living room lol
OH DEAR dont want to upset SWMBO but try it anyway an see whats she says she may like it once it set up an lit up
chrisb

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
OH DEAR dont want to upset SWMBO but try it anyway an see whats she says she may like it once it set up an lit up
She was only joking Chris. and I would need a cover of some sorts to keep the dust out .....and that would be too expensive.

As always your patience and skill does you credit and it shows in the quality of the build.
Thanks Jim

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
As far as I remember, this is your first negative issue Brian. Not too much of an issue though I hope!! The build is truly a thing of beauty. Some amazing work.
yes Doug you are quite right an i aggree with you whole heartled
chrisb

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
As far as I remember, this is your first negative issue Brian. Not too much of an issue though I hope!! The build is truly a thing of beauty. Some amazing work.
not a big issue I agree but I'm a bit ocd and it has to be right :smiling3:
yes Doug you are quite right an i aggree with you whole heartled
Cheers chaps :smiling3: