Lee Drennen’s Dough Hill O scale Layout Pictures

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Lee i love your steam loco looks very real an all yur cars an trucks makes me feel like ive steepped back to the 1950 oh boy wish i could brilliant layout Lee
chrisb

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
HI Lee i love your steam loco looks very real an all yur cars an trucks makes me feel like ive steepped back to the 1950 oh boy wish i could brilliant layout Lee
chrisb
Chris it took me many times trying to get that one perfect shot of the steam coming out. Thanks for the complement

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
That's a layout to be proud of. Love the look of those old steam engines.
Thanks Jim a lot of hard work and hours have gone into this layout not to mention the $$$. Glad I did it before I retire so I can enjoy and not be trying to buy all those high ticket items.

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Not really into trains or anything locomotive really. But there is something about a setup like yours Lee that just brings out the 'boy' in you. I don't think I am motivated enough to keep going at such a huge. project. I tip my hat to you Lee for your dedication to your building.

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi Lee,
Just found this thread, could'nt resist reading all the comments...those pictures and videos of your layout are amazing. I found i was being drawn into an alternate reality, brilliant stuff. then you showed us the origins and all the Trucks Cars and Trains are seen sitting on a table, loved it mate ,

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Not really into trains or anything locomotive really. But there is something about a setup like yours Lee that just brings out the 'boy' in you. I don't think I am motivated enough to keep going at such a huge. project. I tip my hat to you Lee for your dedication to your building.
Thanks so much for the nice complement I really appreciate it I’m glad you like it. When I work on my layout I do it for satisfaction to myself but when I get a complement like yours it’s worth the hard work.

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Hi Lee,
Just found this thread, could'nt resist reading all the comments...those pictures and videos of your layout are amazing. I found i was being drawn into an alternate reality, brilliant stuff. then you showed us the origins and all the Trucks Cars and Trains are seen sitting on a table, loved it mate ,
John I’m glad you found this and you thought it was enjoyable. I’m glad my layout put some happiness in your life.