My first layout

A_J_Rimmer

SMF Supporter
First Name
Arnold
I have no experience with creating rivers and such like with resin but the base colours look good to me Lee, suitably murky for a river or canal running through a town. I'm sure the mirrors will work (I've seen them used on layouts). I'm sure that they can be angled in such a way that someone would have to try hard to see themselves.

No worries on the wordy posts, you carry on!

And 'Hi Guys', 'Hi Gents' 'Hi Chaps', 'Morning Fellow Plastic Geeks', I think you're good with anything like that.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
not sure how to address everyone without sounding formal or sounding like someone who you would wish to avoid.
Give it a shot maybe you’ll find out who’s your friends or who’s your foes Lol

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Definitely making good progress Les. Nice set of photos. Agree that you need some planning on a project this big although those plans will change as work progresses.

MrT

SMF Supporter
First Name
Les
Hello guys, sadly I have not been able to do anything or give updates on My First Layout as I am in hospital. I think I will be for a short while yet. I will be back in my playroom soon though.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Les hate to here that been looking for your updates. Take care of yourself we’re still here and I’ll post some more of my layout pics for you to enjoy while you get well.

Reactions: MrT