Scotties Bergpanzer Buffalo.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Your usual high standard of workmanship, adding life to a model. Good idea of using the add on armour as a background item. The non slip is just right, no need to tidy it up as in reality it gets worn away with boots scuffing it.
As for the fine sand, buy one of the cheap egg timers with the sand in the plastic containers.
Cheers mate, that's a good idea with the egg timer.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The tool locker has been painted and the tools and shackles added, also a couple of rags. This had to be done so I could fit it to the interior. Very little can be seen from the outside.

DSCF4282.JPG

The decals are quite disappointing with just black lines for text, that said it looks worse in the photo.

cheers
Scottie

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Brilliant Scottie. Wonderful detailing. The oily rags are genius - great bit of realism.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
High end details for sure Paul. Sorry I’m late looking good as always

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I think I would leave that roof separate, just so you can show off the interior when you want to.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
The detail is superb. The fact that you have to peer through doors and hatches somehow makes it more realistic and interesting.

vizenz

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andreas
This just looks fantastic. Will you build the German or Canadian variant?

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I think I would leave that roof separate, just so you can show off the interior when you want to.
Jakko that is my thoughts as well. I will have to add a bit of detail to the inner face as well as the exterior.
The detail is superb. The fact that you have to peer through doors and hatches somehow makes it more realistic and interesting.
Cheers Jim, I will as I said to Jakko removable but as you say it does look good peeking in.
I'm jealous!
Steve
Steve, thanks mate.
Very convincing
Thanks Lee.
This just looks fantastic. Will you build the German or Canadian variant?
Andreas, still not 100% sure but leaning towards the German version.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Andreas, still not 100% sure but leaning towards the German version.
Or do a little bit more work and you can have the Dutch version :smiling3: Mainly involves replacing the smoke launchers and antenna mountings, off the top of my head, and swapping the AAMG, if you fit that, for a MAG.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
You ask if you should leave the top loose - nawww!!! let 'em get eye strain looking in the doors....
As for the rest of your work - brilliant as always.
I get the mojo slipping in and out, getting that myself with the Doher where I find sitting on my arris munching on a Magnum and shouting at the tv seems the better of two evils....