Weyermann's Annual Old-Timer Show

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
That's a lot of work there, thanks for posting Allen.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Great Dude 1, just found this very interesting. The only thing wrong is the car I took my test in was powered by two horses ! :smiling2:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Afternoon all and sorry for the late replies. Been butt deep in my GTR and decaling. Heat doesn't help either...

Some very nice cars there Allen. A few not so nice too lol.
Yea Boss, there were a few fuglies, but I do wonder what the total worth of all the vehicles that were there is. Millions!!!

Of course I know where Bamberg is. But I rarely go to Franken. I used to have a friend in Würzburg, but I think I never was in Bamberg.
I live in Niederbayern, a little way out in the Bavarian Forest (Lkrs Regen).
Cool Andi, I was stationed in Bamberg and loved the beer it, till they closed the post. I just stayed and been here for over 30 years...

Thanks for the pics. Red VW convertible was just like my wife's back in the day. Restored a couple Detomaso Panteras back when working on used European cars. Black & silver 61 Vette has to be very rare. They had the most powerful production 283cu. in. small block.
You're most welcome Paul! The Pantera was the only one there. The Vette was really nicely done, but I didn't get a peek under the hood. I have a friend with a black '56 Chevy Impala with a punched out 350 under the hood, but he wasn't there either...

:thumb2: Nuff said(well ok bloody lovely) Dave
Glad you enjoyed the pics Dave! Lotsa eye candy for sure, Buddy...

That's a lot of work there, thanks for posting Allen.
You're very welcome Colin! Restoration is a very expensive and time consuming job...

Great Dude 1, just found this very interesting. The only thing wrong is the car I took my test in was powered by two horses ! :smiling2:
Well Dude 2, I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag, re. your actual test vehicle. I'm a nice guy on Tuesday's, as you know...

Prost
Allen

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Sorry for the late reply, Steve. You are most welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed them...

Prost
Allen