1/32 heinkel he111

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
I think your right it is down to the size, the kit got some great detail in the cockpit so I think its worth finding some space. Looking forward to the one progressing.

N

noble

Cheers guys, no diorama for this and the kit is going together well.

Scott

N

noble

Cheers Steve thanks for your comment and iam glad you like it.

Scott

D

dubster72

That looks very good Scott, lot's of detail & you're cracking on with the build!

Dunno how important it is, but the padded ' bed ' for the nose-gunner has metallic chip marks ...

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
but the padded ' bed ' for the nose-gunner has metallic chip marks ...
Nice build Scott......

Don't worry Patrick, it's dandruff - the gunner should have used 'Head 'an Shoulders'!

N

noble

Thanks Ron and Patrick, I will remove that dandruff tonight, seat belts go in tonight as well and will try to get the fuselage joined together as well.

Scott

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Looking nice. I've got one of these as well. For a new mould, I'm a bit surprised at the filler.

First Name
Dave
Looking absolutely stunning, it looks a beast. Most envious of the weathering you've done. This going to be a work of art, I can feel it in my bones!

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I like it too! It's looking really good.

Cheers

Steve

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Well I'm a sucker for a nice Luftwaffe subject and this is certainly that. I've considered this kit myself and seeing the detail (that crazy system for dropping the bombs vertically for example) and how well you've put it together has definitely got me thinking!

Cheers

Steve

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Well I'm a sucker for a nice Luftwaffe subject and this is certainly that. I've considered this kit myself and seeing the detail (that crazy system for dropping the bombs vertically for example) and how well you've put it together has definitely got me thinking!
Cheers

Steve
Go on Steve! You know you want to!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
What!!!

I thought I'd have a quick look and see what these are going for (around £60) and found this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heinkel-He-111P-Revell-1-32-Plastic-model-Germany-Revell-Germany-/262105712431?hash=item3d06b7c72f:g:qPYAAOSwl9BWKA7i

What am I missing?

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
\ said:
What!!!
I thought I'd have a quick look and see what these are going for (around £60) and found this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heinkel-He-111P-Revell-1-32-Plastic-model-Germany-Revell-Germany-/262105712431?hash=item3d06b7c72f:g:qPYAAOSwl9BWKA7i

What am I missing?
You can have mine for £150, including PE, mask and belts.

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
Looking really nice Scott, this looks like a decent kit. Will be interesting to see how you think the rest of it goes together

Cheers

Phil