1/32 heinkel he111

D

dubster72

Nice camo Scott, makes me think of a melted Pacer chewy mint!

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Yes I like the paint work. I might be a bit naughty and copy that for mine, it's such a nice change to the normal splinter camouflage.

First Name
Mike
That's looking really nice, Scott. Did you freehand the camo pattern? Do you know if the real aircraft was originally white and they painted green squiggles on it, or whether it was a green aircraft with white splodges over the top? (Not that it matters, it looks very cool.)

First Name
Dave
Looking fantastic Scott, on the home run now, not long before its all done. Can't wait :smiling3:

N

noble

\ said:
That's looking really nice, Scott. Did you freehand the camo pattern? Do you know if the real aircraft was originally white and they painted green squiggles on it, or whether it was a green aircraft with white splodges over the top? (Not that it matters, it looks very cool.)
There are a few winter schemes like this.

Scott

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
That looks great Scott.

\ said:
Do you know if the real aircraft was originally white and they painted green squiggles on it, or whether it was a green aircraft with white splodges over the top?
I think the latter Mike. Sometimes you can see the oriiginal splinter green colours in the gaps between the white areas.

First Name
Robert
Cracking Heinkel Scott ( that camo is awesome, you've really come along way with this beast

Who's I'd the Audi ??

Robert

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Camo is absolutely AMAZING Scott , top work , cheers tony

B

Bunkerbarge

Wonderful job. As suspected the cockpit looks stunning inside that amazing glazed front which you have made a brilliant job of.

N

noble

Thanks guys bit a bit of a disaster has befallen it, I had moved it out of the shed to be able to get Dora back, I left her on the floor and I stumbled and damaged one of the landing gear gutted.

Scott

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Oh jeez Scott. Hope the damage is fixable. If not, how about a dio with the broken u/c collapsed at the end of landing - bit of dirt thrown about, maybe a bent prop and a gouge in the grass from the wingtip?

N

noble

Good news some time and a bit of 5min epoxy resin and the under carriage is fixed, pheeeeewwwww.

scott