1/32 Nieuport 28C-1 Roden

T

treyzx10r

Thanks for all the positive comments! I 've gotten the rudder in place and started a wash to bring out some detail.Test fit of the upper wing looks promising,was worried about alignment. Rigging is on hold until the line I ordered gets here.

C

Caledonia

O.K. Trey, how many miles of masking tape did it take? Some scary painting, but up to your usual high standards. We'll done. Cheers Derek

T

treyzx10r

Thanks Derek! I actually used silly putty for the mask on this one,it's a lot quicker and easy to manipulate.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Lovely paint work Trey. The awesomeness continues.

N

noble

\ said:
Thanks for all the positive comments! I 've gotten the rudder in place and started a wash to bring out some detail.Test fit of the upper wing looks promising,was worried about alignment. Rigging is on hold until the line I ordered gets here.

Q

Quintin

It looks awesome, Trey! Loving the wooden effect on the prop!!

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
That looks brilliant Trey. I've built a couple if WW1 things but nothing in this scale. Got me thinking..

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Wow! That looks fabulous.

A very colourful aircraft, not so much camouflage as 'look at me!'

You've done a fabulous job with the paint work and it can't be long to the finish now?! Is there much rigging on this aircraft?

All the best

Paul

T

treyzx10r

Joe,Ian,Scott(both of ya),Quintan,Thanks for the kind words! Colin thank you,hope to see you crack open one in this scale! Paul thanks,yes there is some light at the end of the tunnel on this build. The rigging does'nt appear to be overly complex,but I've not done it in a long time so a little concerned.

Wash is applied and the guns are mounted,hoping the EZ-Line arrives soon to start the rigging

T

treyzx10r

Thanks Dave ,finished her up the pics are here

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/threads/nieuport-28c-1-1st-lt-quentin-rooselvet-95th-aero-squadron-1-32-roden.27347/

thanks again for all the kind words and support cheers Trey