1/35 dora build

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
SWEET JESUS!!!

Having just commented on the P51 displayed on the same glass table I can really appreciate the size of this supergun.

It looks awesome so far and I'm really looking forward to seeing this complete. Where the hell will you keep it?

Although the sheer size of this mode never fails to take me back you certainly aren't letting that reduce the quality. The detail is superb.

Great stuff

Paul

N

noble

Cheers Paul I have a small corner in the shed for her, she is on the home stretch mow.

Scott

N

noble

\ said:
I have that table, that thing is gimungus! how much was this beast of model?
When I bought it, it cost me £500.00 and I have to say and you will probably think iam nuts but it is worth every penny and more, my only complaints with it is that there are no figures and no decals with it, you will have to purchase these separately.

scott

D

dougie

\ said:
When I bought it, it cost me £500.00 and I have to say and you will probably think iam nuts but it is worth every penny and more, my only complaints with it is that there are no figures and no decals with it, you will have to purchase these separately.
scott
I wouldn't judge you for that mate. I only started this hobby properly this year and I've spent a small fortune on cars and new equipment that I'm still trying to pay back!

You get a level of enjoyment from most hobbies that can't always be quantified by their cost. Some of the 1/12 cars cost more. Not ones I've bought I may add!

A haircut and dye for the other half is like 60 - 70 quid is it not? And probably 30-40 quid on makeup... And then they buy chocolate too... Most months haha.

Enjoy your kit mate!

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
That's an impressive looking weapon you have there Scott :eek:o_O

I mean that's just an amazing build!

Lee :smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
I wouldn't judge you for that mate. I only started this hobby properly this year and I've spent a small fortune on cars and new equipment that I'm still trying to pay back!
You get a level of enjoyment from most hobbies that can't always be quantified by their cost. Some of the 1/12 cars cost more. Not ones I've bought I may add!

A haircut and dye for the other half is like 60 - 70 quid is it not? And probably 30-40 quid on makeup... And then they buy chocolate too... Most months haha.

Enjoy your kit mate!
"Er indoors" likes to drink wine (I don't touch that muck. It all tastes like vinegar to me) ........ When she asks what I paid for a kit I just tell her "About 3 bottles I think".........

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thought I would pop on to let you know I'm keeping an eye on ;) Excellent work, carry on:cool:...................Jim:smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
thats one large bit of plastic looking real good

N

noble

Cheers guys we are 3 pages from completion, then its down to paint.

Scott