1/35 dora build

D

dougie

I feel stupid for not following this, I forgot all about it - sorry.

I can't type the words that came out my mouth when I saw the above pics. Ill settle for:

Ooooohhhh - shes a big un sir. Does she have big cannons sir? I like her hand rails and muzzle sir. Suits you sir.

N

noble

Cheers Dougie much appreciated mate and yes she does have a big cannon sir.

Scott

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Wow. Simply amazing. Some superb work there.

For those who want to build a 1/35 Dora, I think that trumpy do one as well. I am pretty sure prices aren't that high as ell.

John

T

tommy1drop

That really is one hell of a beast Scott, it really is impressive mate.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That is brilliant.

Could you pop up a photo with something to give a bit of scale in front of it, a transit or a bus....lol

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Great work Scott. Looks very impressive.

Cheers

Paul

N

noble

Ian and Jim thanks very much for your great comments and I am glad you like it, Jim I prefer the mc Milla tac 50 easier to handle compared to the Barrett , not a weapon you want to be behind all day.

scott

S

scorched_earth_policy

Wow, just wow! :eek: Just read this entire thread - amazing!!

and I thought my Karl gerät would be a beast to build...

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Good god it's a beast but love the coulour modulation you have done a cracking job

N

noble

Thank very much gents iam glad you like it so far, bit of a long way left to go so as soon as I get back into it in two weeks I will continue with regular up dates.

Scott

0ne48thtel

That is SOMETHING ELSE I'd be divorced if I built something that big nice work Scott.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Ian and Jim thanks very much for your great comments and I am glad you like it, Jim I prefer the mc Milla tac 50 easier to handle compared to the Barrett , not a weapon you want to be behind all day.
scott
The Milla is a nice piece but I feel if I ever have to get behind the Barrett in earnest there probably won't be an "all day":D More pics soon? ............Jim:smiling3:

N

noble

Thanks guys and gals for all your support on this build iam glad you are enjoying it.

Scott

N

noble

The next uploads will be done tomorrow, as iam starting the build on Dora again in the morning once Mia goes to school.

Scott