Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Woah! you are flying along!

Hope you have a good supply of primer!!!

Ian M

N

noble

Baz , Ian cheers lads the bogies have been very labour intensive I have spent every hour I can manage to get them to where they are now. Once they are complete I will prime and paint them.

scott

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Looking real good so far Scott, but I expected nothing less.

I can't remember whether I mentioned this before, but did you know there is an aftermarket decal set for this? I've got the 1/72 version and there are LOADS of decals - mainly for the bogies.

N

noble

\ said:
Looking real good so far Scott, but I expected nothing less.
I can't remember whether I mentioned this before, but did you know there is an aftermarket decal set for this? I've got the 1/72 version and there are LOADS of decals - mainly for the bogies.
Cheers for the great comments dave, yeah I saw the decal set but can't seem to find them in stock anywhere still looking though.

scott

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hey Scott

That is great work on this massive gun's 4 bogies. The attention and the detail painting of these is excellent and promises a truly impressive finished beast!

This is going to be nothing short of amazing when finished.

Cheers

P

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That's a lot of wheels to have painted. I bet you feel like you have already built four complete kits by now.

N

noble

\ said:
That's a lot of wheels to have painted. I bet you feel like you have already built four complete kits by now.
Ian the detailing of the wheels happens tomorrow, cheers for the great comment much appreciated.

scott

N

noble

Tricky cheers for the great comment and glad you like the progress so far.

scott

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Cheers for the great comments dave, yeah I saw the decal set but can't seem to find them in stock anywhere still looking though.
scott
Here you go Scott:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-35-Beschriftungssatz-fur-Dora-Eisenbahngeschutz-1538-/360127217048?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item53d9413d98

They seem awfully pricey .....

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Magnificent!!:eek:

0ne48thtel

Jesus that's one hell of a kit. If I got something that big and for hat amount the missus would have my me as ammo for it. Shortly followed by all the paper work for divorce proceedings here after. Great progress by the way.

N

noble

Cheers guys thanks for the support, today I have air brushed the black gloss base on the wheel rims in readiness for applying the alclad in the morning.

scott

T

tommy1drop

Hi Scott cannot believe how fast you are cracking on with this build, looks great mate, looking forward to the next update;)