1/7 scale P40-E Warhawk Top Flite Gold edition

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I always enjoy watching your build progress Trey ........... Apart from being in awe of your skill and attention to detail, I'm always amazed at your work rate.

Great stuff.

Peter

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Cannot believe I missed this! Great work so far Trey, this is going to be rather special.

Si:smiling3:

T

treyzx10r

Scott ,Peter ,Ian ,Si, thanks!

John I'm putting a 20cc DLE 2-stroke on it . I have one in a Mustang the same size and it will do 100mph+ straight and level

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Duuuuude!

Awesomely huge!!:eek:

Cool Build!! :smiling3:

R

Rick Reid

looks like a great build ! I'm in the process of finishing one of these that I started, 12 years ago :confused:

I started mine before a stroke I had and I've taken it out of mothballs a few times over the years but just couldn't get the motivation to work on her.

I found this site looking for a pix of the plans, can't find mine, and your pixs have been a great help !

I've been playing with some details on mine, build a sight thing, made a fairly realistic looking gas tank/bomb cradle.

Years ago when I started mine, I bought a Saito FA100 but now I've been hearing horror stories about how rough it is, it's never been run, don't know if I should keep it if sell it.

Hope you keep posting pics :cool:

Last edited:
D

demon

\ said:
looks like a great build ! I'm in the process of finishing one of these that I started, 12 years ago :confused:
I started mine before a stroke I had and I've taken it out of mothballs a few times over the years but just couldn't get the motivation to work on her.

I found this site looking for a pix of the plans, can't find mine, and your pixs have been a great help !

I've been playing with some details on mine, build a sight thing, made a fairly realistic looking gas tank/bomb cradle.

Years ago when I started mine, I bought a Saito FA100 but now I've been hearing horror stories about how rough it is, it's never been run, don't know if I should keep it if sell it.

How you keep posting pics :cool:
Nothing wrong with the saito 100 very nice light engine just make sure you run saito glow plugs and 5% nitro fuel

Roger

R

Rick Reid

I think maybe I've got this image URL thing working now, if so, this will be Ms Kitty