2025 the war against Skynet , British campaign !

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Loving this it's awesome very interesting the terminator films in the day were the best I could never wait for the next one to be released although 1and 2 are my favourites keep up the great work cheers JohnJohn

D

dubster72

Nice job on the MG Alan - the gunners shield looks very post apocalyptic!

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Thank you guys and gal :smiling3:

John I loved the films even the third one well I can watch it anyway lol , the first is my favourite , arnie being the bad guy was good , he played the part brilliantly ( probably because he didn't have to string more than three words together at one time lol ) it went all a bit samy with arnie going back to being an action hero but I did enjoy them , I hope they do make the fifth movie :smiling3:

Patrick I'm hopping to get a 1/43 pick up and go proper mad max with it to give a real apocalyptic feel to the scene if I can't I'll make gun emplacement :smiling3:

P

phikoleoputra

\ said:
Ok nobody got it so I'll tell you :smiling3: It's the junction , I've put a 90 degree angle for the pavement lol we have a rounded bend not a square one like the US

Anyway back to it this is my first 1/48 troop now it gives you the European DPM camo in the instructions but I'm not too sure about that Ockre colour I think it should be light olive so I will paint up another in what I think it should look like and another in a made up one but this is my first so I thought I'd put it up :smiling3: View attachment 81206View attachment 81207
Awesome Alan, how on earth do you camo paint those figures??

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Awesome Alan, how on earth do you camo paint those figures??
Cheers Leo :smiling3: I cut down a brush to about 4 hairs so as not to make the camo to thick it's not that difficult , those ones are test pieces that might not be used in the dio , I will probably use a magnifying glass to do the ones for the dio :smiling3:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dubster72

That car reminds me of the London riots! Excellent rusting effects Alan

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Some nice work there Alan, the poor landy :sad: Looks great though. I like the gunner too with his IR goggles on.

Si:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work Alan,coming along nicely , like all the scratch build things you are coming up with great job so far

look forward to next update, keep up the good work,:rolleyes:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Thank you Monica and Patrick:smiling3: this kit is ideal for this type of build as some of the parts have a slight bend or don't fit exactly giving it a look of being well used. :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Looking good Al, going to compliment the dio superbly.

Si:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

This is going to be very impressive when all put together

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys I'm pleased your liking it , I've ordered som 1/48 brick walls, sandbags and hedgehogs today from johns shop, I'll use the hedgehog as girders , put some fine ballast on it then cover it with baking powder to look like broken concrete :smiling3: