A British Tank with some Troops..

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I'm sitting at the front trying to learn as much as possible.

Mike
Nice to see you Mike.....
...... you're in excellent company for picking up info....
.....from the Guys that is...Not me!! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JR

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Well, work is underway, not much to show just yet.....
..... There will be by this evening though ;) ......
...... In the meantime Cohan has got into the spirit of this build,and will be around with refreshments shortly :smiling3:
aL2Ymx6_460s.jpg

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Great to see you joining the mob Andy ;)
...... Cohan's quite a finicky bugger, and keeps us on our toes when it comes to menu selection!! Sometimes a good munch on his favourite desert dish,juicy,large Locusts.... And on the next sitting he'll change to a more disgusting feast of large Morio worms!! :smiling3:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Just to prove I haven't forgotten my Armour roots,(are you listening Mr.Dewire?!! :smiling3: )....

Huh!!!...Who are you???...Do we know each other???............Ohh, it's Mr. Smiff, and he's gone back to his roots. Unbelievable!!!......

I'm in Andy and I even brought a case of Wagner Beer with me so I can sit back and enjoy this. Has anyone alerted the media??? This should make front page news and the Telly too!!!..................

Prost
Allen

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Well, I must say Cohen’s expression says it all in that second picture.
I think I'd better clarify here...
No Bearded Dragon was harmed....or even inconvenienced in the making of this thread :smiling3:
...... They are stock pics that I got off the net ..... although they ALL look the same in his variety.... So it does look EXACTLY like him ;)

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Wot no Jerries? So fly boy has come down to earth. The dark side was nice wasn't it with different sound and commands to make whilst building like Ratatatat and Tally Ho...
Arriving late as usual...not many direct flights and had some traffic issue with a huge Bangra dance group at immigration...celebrating I guess but he's British isn't he. I don't mind the back row...got my binoculars.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Wot no Jerries? So fly boy has come down to earth. The dark side was nice wasn't it with different sound and commands to make whilst building like Ratatatat and Tally Ho...
Arriving late as usual...not many direct flights and had some traffic issue with a huge Bangra dance group at immigration...celebrating I guess but he's British isn't he. I don't mind the back row...got my binoculars.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble
No back seat for you Richard.. always great to see you looking in. :smiling3:
Indeed, it's a return from the Wingy side now!
I'm looking forward to getting underway ;)

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Oh, armour, and the reprogramming was going so well I thought.
Mornin' Colin :smiling3:
Ha! Yes, tother side has had a grip of me lately.... So a Tank build with some figures was definitely in order...... Although I am doing the 1/48 Defiant at the same time ;)
(I do like to have a couple of projects on the go alongside each other,I find it stops things going "Stale" !)

• Wow
Reactions: JR

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Mornin' Colin :smiling3:
Ha! Yes, tother side has had a grip of me lately.... So a Tank build with some figures was definitely in order...... Although I am doing the 1/48 Defiant at the same time ;)
(I do like to have a couple of projects on the go alongside each other,I find it stops things going "Stale" !)
Well I suppose we can share you with the armour boys.