First Name
Jakko
Wheels, the funnest part of a Tiger I :smiling3:

Mr Bowcat

SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Morning All :smiling3:

Not been at the bench much, as the weather throughout June was so nice I spent most of my time on outdoor projects.

Did a little bit this week though and got the tracks together and painted.

53026599949_2926a9f8e6_b.jpg

These are going to have a light weathering before installation, then a bit more weathering to tie them into the wheels.

Mr Bowcat

SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Hi all,

Long time to post. :smiling3:

I finished this up mid July, but to be honest by the end I was so fed up with the build (and another forum related issue) that I walked away from the bench and haven't been back since. I'm hoping the almost 3 month break will have restored some mojo.

Pics here.

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
The break won't hurt Bob now I'm a pench (though still try and do a couple of days a week) and time to spare ive had a attitude change to it all for some reason i only model now if I actually feel like it not because iv got a spare couple of hours and ought to fill that time. Just at the moment I enjoy building and if they never see any paint I dont care im not getting on with something I dont or won't enjoy i seem now to have mojo in the bag and let it out now and then also when to put it back so as not to ware it out sorry for the waffle ,good to see you thinking about it again . Dave

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi all,

Long time to post. :smiling3:

I finished this up mid July, but to be honest by the end I was so fed up with the build (and another forum related issue) that I walked away from the bench and haven't been back since. I'm hoping the almost 3 month break will have restored some mojo.

Pics here.
I am the same Mr B.I get spates of enthusiasm and its usually shortlived.Sometimes i think i should stop modelling and sell the stash.Then i get the urge to start a kit but never finish.Ive got x3 tanks made way back in 2013 but still need painting.Ive sort of reacessed and realise i dont want to go down the route of builds that stall using photo etch and trying all the pre shading etc

Rich

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I empathize, the thought of all those 1/87 scale explosive blocks on two T72s crushed my armor MOJO, and put me in train mode.