advice please on good quality paint brushes

C

chezzagaga

well laurie :rofl: you know the middle part of the wheel...i used a silver pen that i ordered on line..when you shake the pen, it has a ball in it..like a sray can? i placed the pen right in the centre of the wheel, and pressed slightly.and the ink kind of bled out and stopped excactly where the tire is..it really worked well. ;) i have a few pics from over the past few days, im going to start posting them up. :D

T

tecdes

Thanks Colin. Yes I have a couple of cheap ones but they dry out within days of use as you indicate.

Thanks.

Laurie

C

chezzagaga

i got my pen off ebay by berol? never heard of it..its a slim metalic marker..it has worked so well. :smiling3: it was 2.75..

C

CDW

Berol are very good, its a british company thats owned by Papermate, they make fantasic handwriting pens and used to do some nice square edged calligraphy fibrepens too (not seen them lately though) .... dont forget to store the pen "nib up" with the cap on, i always pop some insulating tape around the cap and body to save it drying out too.

C

chezzagaga

thanks for the tip CDW..ive just left it on its side, so will place the nib up. ;)