BARBAROSSA !

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Yeah, another PIV in the snow...I did one a few weeks ago.

View attachment 100527

Like yours very much Jim, nice human tragedy touch too.

Si:smiling3:

P1316617_zpsqkffotio.jpg

First Name
Aaron
I have a soft spot for the 3, and this one is awesome. The dead were definitely the lucky ones if you were assigned to army group center on the eastern front. The grave marker is realistically morbid, lots for the viewer to ponder. Is the snow baking powder?

First Name
Aaron
Ooooh a frozen 3 and 4...could join them together and have an epic diorama.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
I have a soft spot for the 3, and this one is awesome. The dead were definitely the lucky ones if you were assigned to army group center on the eastern front. The grave marker is realistically morbid, lots for the viewer to ponder. Is the snow baking powder?
Apologies if this is a PIII, I thought it a PIV.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Thanx Aaron, snow just plain old white flour sifted over the top, was rather fun to do ! not a real "snow" guy but do like the looks of it ! It is unstable though :oops:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Yeah, another PIV in the snow...I did one a few weeks ago.
View attachment 102289

Like yours very much Jim, nice human tragedy touch too.

WOW ! looks like a lot of snow ! Had to check you didn't park it in my front drive ! :eek: :rolleyes:

C

chris2681

That winter camo paintjob is just awesome! I think it might be the best paintjob and build of your whole collection.Just stunning! Where have I seen that model before?

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Looks great Jim and funnily enough I'm building one of these right now :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
That winter camo paintjob is just awesome! I think it might be the best paintjob and build of your whole collection.Just stunning! Where have I seen that model before?
And don't forget that track sag! gee who could have been responsible for that? :P ok folks we'll chalk that up as a joint effort must give credit where credit is due after all! :rolleyes:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
And don't forget that track sag! gee who could have been responsible for that? :P ok folks we'll chalk that up as a joint effort must give credit where credit is due after all! :rolleyes:
ok as far as best paint job {minus weathering} and {partial build} in my collection? Lets not get carried away boy! :cool:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice scene Jim,so little can say so much,do like it, :smiling3: