Can I Introduce The Welsh Guards

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
They all look dull now which is more lifelike I think ( bloomin amazing stuff) will need to concentrate on the whippet now as I'm having a few issues with the clasps for the engine covers as I lost all 4 and got to reproduce 4 more and still getting the rain seeking right and oil stains/ rusting effects
Kind regards

Robert
Have you tried this stuff Robert. It works superbly . Mig Ammo do the same stuff. I've used it and it's really very good.

rust.jpg

D

dubster72

Does the Testors stuff need lots of mixing Robert? My Humbrol Matt Coat is nearly finished, so that could be a good alternative

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
\ said:
Does the Testors stuff need lots of mixing Robert? My Humbrol Matt Coat is nearly finished, so that could be a good alternative
Seriously Patrick it's top notch stuff testors Dullcote ( I took a cotton tip and clipped end and used 4 drops in mixing palette and 10 drops white spirit and cocktail stick mix for 2/3 minutes and brushed on with flat brush.

Hardly any waste. I think that I read that it's good through A/b aswell but think cleaning will be down to cleaning any a/b after using varnish. I would say the mix I used was 25/75 approx and mixing takes no time

I would say quality stuff and better than humbrol ( sorry humbrol)

Robert

D

dubster72

\ said:
Seriously Patrick it's top notch stuff testors Dullcote ( I took a cotton tip and clipped end and used 4 drops in mixing palette and 10 drops white spirit and cocktail stick mix for 2/3 minutes and brushed on with flat brush.
Hardly any waste. I think that I read that it's good through A/b aswell but think cleaning will be down to cleaning any a/b after using varnish. I would say the mix I used was 25/75 approx and mixing takes no time

I would say quality stuff and better than humbrol ( sorry humbrol)

Robert
I think you've sold me on it! Now where's my debit card? :smiling3: