Christine completed

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Superb Ken, this is going to be a visual treat and no mistake.

Si:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks for all the comments, it's been a long slog but nearing the end now glad you've all stayed along for the ride it must be getting quite boring now I think Si may well be disappointed with the final dio not sure it will be a visual treat, but at least it will be finished.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Right, that's it...bottom kicking time...your scratch making skills are better than mine-full stop. Your model making skills are just as good as mine-full stop. Stop being hard on yourself Ken, it looks great and I would not have the patience to be faffing like you have. It is a good build to your abilities, it visually works-the layout works, not over cluttered but not boring-it works. I know a guy who can turn a out a model that looks real...yet, he hasn't the first thing about dio's. boards or laying out and visuals-you have and they work.

As for a master, at wrecked and knackered maybe but there is so much talent and skill on this site that they leave me awestruck...I dabble and faff-they create.

Si:smiling3:...all stern and masterful...until the wife calls.

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks Si I think I needed that but I have to dispute you over who's a better modeler, you take an ordinary thing see something in it and turn it into a masterpiece like for instance your new one dr who and the watchtower and others, I could not have seen that in them let alone made them as good as that. But thanks I am happy you think I am that good.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Thanks Si I think I needed that but I have to dispute you over who's a better modeler, you take an ordinary thing see something in it and turn it into a masterpiece like for instance your new one dr who and the watchtower and others, I could not have seen that in them let alone made them as good as that. But thanks I am happy you think I am that good.
Just different ways of modelling mate. I got a lot more confidant in dio's from watching others on here. I and others think you are good-you may not win any awards with your builds...so in that case, pull up a chair a join us mortals in turning plastic, junk and anything else we can get before it goes in the bin into pieces that we love.

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi folks and tonights update is,

got to try and figure out how to attatch the seat to the dolly for the camera man/woman to operate the camera and then figure out how to attatch the boom mike to the camera then some wheels for the dolly. We really are on the home run now.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good do like ll the detail, you will get it sorted, just sit back with a coffee and have a look for a bit, :D

thats what i do and some times it turns into day and weeks :confused:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Looking good Ken, those camera rigs look spot on.

Just make some plasticard or even cut the bottom off a plastic model and then use the bottom as the seat and then do a half-round for a back support-just cut to scale-prime and paint.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Looking good Ken

Lee :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work on these cameras, looking look, ;)

is that blonde after a pay rise lol, :eek: :rolleyes:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
great work on these cameras, looking look, ;) is that blonde after a pay rise lol, :eek: :rolleyes:
She already has a rise by the looks of her.

N

noble

That's coming along very nicely ken, you should be proud of that.

scott

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks Scott I am quite chuffed with it so far. And as for the skirt that's the Chinese for you always short changing you.(the figures came from china)

Actually I must cut that bit of plastic out it does look like her knickers are on their way down.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh lol, thats so so funny lov it, :D ,

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Leave her Ken...It is the weekend :D

D

Deleted member 3568

Well I've finished the figures (well as good as my eyes go anyway) also I've adjusted the skirt a bit ( I must admit I did feel a little uncomfortable rumageing around in her knickers area).

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
( I must admit I did feel a little uncomfortable rummaging around in her knickers area).

Especially if SWMBO is looking over your shoulder :oops: :D

D

Deleted member 3568

Well this shows you how far along we are I have started crushing christine into the loading bay I am so nervous, this is make or break. I have the bumper and grill bent into it, it's now the car. No pics I really should have Christines lights working but to late now I think especially when. The wings are crushed in (not enough room all my leds are 5mm) and I can't damage the paintwork as I mixed the colour and spilt the pot I had it in, so if I ruin the paint I have to spray the whole car again.