Cobblestone streets in 1/35.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
They look pretty good. I see that Mini-Art are also soon to release a set of European cobbled street. They look good as well and have that nice fan shaped pattern often seen in the older parts of Europe.

Ian M

W

Waffen Bucks

Some cake shops sell wood effect, brick and cobbled stone impression mats. I picked up a wood and brick effect from my local cake shop in Wycombe. Was about £9 but it can work on plaster, paint etc. Measures about 3"x7"

View attachment 59180

View attachment 60976

effect.jpg

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
have a look at my dio su-100 did it with split peas

S

Stevekir

Nit-picking pedant here... The word "cobble" comes from geology, meaning a rock roughly between 3" to 9" across rounded by being transported in a fast flowing stream or river. It is smaller than a boulder and larger than a pebble. A "set" is a manufactured square or oblong block around A6 paper size used for roads etc. In Aberdeen granite sets are common (AKA "cassies"). Paving Expert - AJ McCormack and Son - Setts, Cubes and Cobbles

So now you know.

T

tommy1drop

Try Slaters Plastikcard, they do embossed plastikcard sheets with brick, cobbles and roof tiled patterns, they come in different sizes and colours and don`t cost the earth..

https://slatersplastikard.com/plastikard/embossed.php

Tom