Cracked Conrete Road ?????

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
oh nice do you have a link to were you did get them from please,i like,
mite get both and do a little ww11 check point myself, ;)

maybe so,he dose but i think you could get away with him ,just being old lol,:rolleyes:
I'll see how I get on with Frau Muller, there is a lot of PE on the bike ...... and in honesty, I struggle with that stuff. So if I screw it up then I wont be poting anything about any of it .......:rolleyes: ...... If she turns out ok I might get the old boy as well.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Peter,

great help,yo know i do buy much over hear at all,only from BNA,model world,when they have sales,or some time,things i need

most of what i get is from the Ukraine,south Korea,HK,its just so over costly hear,so ever were but, ;)

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
ta Peter,
great help,yo know i do buy much over hear at all,only from BNA,model world,when they have sales,or some time,things i need

most of what i get is from the Ukraine,south Korea,HK,its just so over costly hear,so ever were but, ;)
I found these people in Thailand ........ Really cheap Vinyl figures. They are available on "evilbay" and they have good feedback. They have their own website (but their website is a bit difficult to navigate). www.animehgk.com

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/animehgk_com/m.html?item=161605588959&hash=item25a07197df&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta,I have used that site for my bigger figures,nice cost as well,

think i mite get a couple more,even if it takes forever to do them i like having lots about saying

i must real start these one,s lol, ;)

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
ta,I have used that site for my bigger figures,nice cost as well,
think i mite get a couple more,even if it takes forever to do them i like having lots about saying

i must real start these one,s lol, ;)
I'm thinking of ordering one of the "Pinhead" figures ...... But right now I have so many kits in my stash that I want to build it would take ages before I go around to him.

Peter

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
much alike Peter i do tend to collect them and do when i the mod for that type of model,as i like to

switch between a figure to a tank or some think,i like looking at my stash,and thinking i must do that

one soon, ;)