Der Führer Adolf Hitler, Berlin 1945

First Name
Tommy
Thank you Polux, I will see what I can do...

First Name
Andy
Top marks from me Tommy, it's so life like...:no1:

On a lighter note, I still think of 'Blakey' from 'On The Buses'...:cheeseygrin:

"I'll get you Butler"...

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
:laughing: He makes me think of Chaplin. Hitler that is, not Blakey.

Ian M

First Name
Aaron
amazing...he actually looks as sick as he did in his last birthday appearance.fantastic

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Just found this amazing model Tommy. Well done, it is so lifelike that you can almost feel a presance coming out of it. I had a similar dilema with a FW190 that I recently completed. The plane that I modelled it on was notorious and claimed alot of RAF pilots lives. But I remembered reading something that I think Sir Winston Churchill once said . "Those people who choose to forget or ignore history are most likely to repeat it" (not word perfect) So I went ahead and built it. Yours is an outstanding model.

N

noble

Hi Tommy i've just found this and it is exceptional work 5 stars from me, and i would love a painting tutorial.

scott

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Absolutely cracking the detail is superb like how the black is not just black if you no what Mean..,

Quality build bud

Geegad

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I haven't really taken the time to browse through the figures section much, but I have to say this one is a chillingly realistic result. Simply amazing work.

T

Tonyz6

Your right it's history and glad you made it and posted the results which are stunning,well done.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That is one amazing figure isn't strange how we might be scared of building a model because some might think we might be in way honouring this sort of thing

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
superb Tommy, you have captured him very well, amazing paint work,

and it dose not matter about the subject ,but the talent of the painter

i real do like him,top notch :D

S

Saj

Wow! That is amazing it is extremely detailed and lifelike. Amazing job, hats off to you sir! As others have said i can't see why anyone would find it offensive. You can't ignore history, and he is a prominent historical figure for all the wrong reasons. But that is a cracking job!

First Name
Robert
You have made this figure very true to life and without going into political views you can see that in the facial expressions the troubled life that hitler had albeit a wrong one. After all men are men and you have captured the facial very well . Top marks tommy

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Fantastic Job Tommy ...... That is one of the best figures I have seen. Looks real, the detail is amazing .......... You've really come up trumps with that ............

First Name
Richard
Tommy was last seen:

Nov 1, 2013

Looks great, great detail

Cheers Richi