Double Dakota the end

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful clean builds mick , no signs of the trouble they gave you, top work , i bet your mate was well chuffed , cheers tony

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Hi Mick, I really like the way these turned out......particularly fond of J8! Well, you've done it, I'm thinking about pulling mine out of the stash later on in the year. I have always been fascinated by the wartime pics. of a bunch of GI's hand loading a Willy's Jeep into one of these. :thumb2: ;)

Oh and congrats on the Dog's Doo dahs!:smiling5:
Thanks Rick much appreciated. The jeep in the Far East version is a lovely little kit, it just needs a bit of tlc to improve it

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Mick as has been said several times a very good or excellent job done on both planes but my fav is the yank one with the invation marks on to me that looks real VERY VERY well done an well done on the dogs too
ATB Mick
Chrisb

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Cracking finish Mick, she looks the business indeed.. :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:
What a rather splendid result. Spot on old boy.
Always liked the look of the Dakota and you've done a great job with these two!
Smashing stuff, they both look fantastic Mick :thumb2:

Geoff.
Excellent stuff Mick, two very tidy builds.
An excellent pair, Mick. is it safe to say that :smiling:
John.
HI Mick as has been said several times a very good or excellent job done on both planes but my fav is the yank one with the invation marks on to me that looks real VERY VERY well done an well done on the dogs too
ATB Mick
Chrisb
Thanks very much gents for kind words and comments. Now working on some 28mm a Acw cavalry and a huge space marine