FORD ZAKSPEED CAPRI.

N

noble

Calling Dr huggins this is a code blue for Dr huggins, break out the DEFIB. nice clean cuts john you should be a surgeon, keep it coming can't wait to see what comes next.

scott

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Well all looks to be going well in Devon at the chop shop I see reinforcements have been called in to help you get this thing back together again.very interesting awaiting your next instalment

J

John Huggins

Well spent a day looking at this thing thinking what the hell am I doing has my brain exceeded my skill level again & where do I start.

I have decided the only way forward is from the inside out & from the rear forward, see photo & you may understand why.

I cant fit the body to the chasse without first building the rear inner wheel arches as they extend into the roof & extend to the rear bumper.

So in order to do this I need to fit the body on, in order to fit the body on I need to complete the inside as once fitted I cant work on it.

Get my drift, I'm lost to.

View attachment 97936

I need to start with the roll cage as there is only half supplied in the kit & go from there.

View attachment 97937

View attachment 97938

View attachment 97939

Now I've sorted that out in my head all hands to the pumps.

John

tumblr_mknzlfoEj31rz99jgo5_r1_1280.jpg

P1090270.JPG

P1090271.JPG

P1090272.JPG

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
About time I popped back in to see the 'slicer' or is that bodger in action. Sterling work John, I really do not envy you with this sort of build but you have my kudos and to be honest, if anybody could have a go at this sort of thing, it is defo you. Great work so far, nah, outstanding work so far.

Si:smiling3:

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Smoking!! :D

A really cool project.

Back in the day there was a bloke who did a version called the the Capri Perana.o_O

I guess he couldn't spell piranha.:rolleyes:

Anyhow have a peek if you're curious.

http://www.perana.org/capriv8.asp

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Most people buy a kit and stick it together. You buy one and cut it up into even more bits. LOL

Great work Mr Huggins