Heinkel He 177 'Grief' under construction

J

JFJ

Thanks Trey,

I hope (if the weather permits) that I can paint the prop, tyres and repaint the landing gear this weekend.

Adrian

F

Fenlander

Good to see this one still coming on Adrien. It looks a huge aircraft.

T

treyzx10r

Adrian good to see some progress,I've got the bulk of the paint done on mine this thing drinks it up

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I've been following this one Adrian,it's going nicely. Is your mechanic going to be a Luftwaffe man? They generally wore a black overall. They were known colloquially as "black men" as a result.

That's a great pose you are planning for him,I hope he doesn't do himself a mischief!

Cheers

Steve

K

Kressy13

Hi mate.

This is coming along nicely. They are a large kit. Their was one in a show i went to earlier this year which had a lot of work put into it. I can try pull some photos out if you like?

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Kresten

B

Bunkerbarge

Looking really good and again a great concept for a diorama. The mechanic is going to really add interest to what is going to be a superb model anyway.

T

treyzx10r

\ said:
Hi Trey,I do not have such problems with the kit. Although the panel lines on the wing do not line up

Adrian :smiling3:
Adrian no wonder, I just realized that yours is not the MPM production but the Revel do'nt know how I missed that:music_whistling:I was thinking to myself did I get the only bad He177 lol

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Adrian

I've just caught up with this thread so I apologise.

i'm liking the build - the interior is looking really good and the quality looks to be extending to the exterior paintwork too.

Keep up the great work.

Paul

J

JFJ

Thanks for the comments Paul :cheeseygrin:. Perhaps I should work more on the dog. I bet some other good scratch builder out there could do it more justice than me :emo2:

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Another blue-tak mask lol. Great way of doing it isn't it?

K

Kressy13

Good old blue-tac. It seems to be able to do anything. Lol. It's coming along well mate. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Kresten

F

Fenlander

First time I saw that last picture I though, that is going to take some sanding to get it smooth...... Very complex masking Adrian, look forward to seeing the result. I am no where brave enough to tackle something like this.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looking good adrian keep it up mate , cheers tony

P

pilot program

I really like it. I have one in my stash :smiling3: Waiting for resin engine to come from Sprue bros. PE from Eduard delivered today. So I am keeping track on this thread with huge interest :smiling3: