F

FTHI

hello

you have other photographs of this splendid citroen 15/6

thanks

M

Mr.T

heller citroen 1:8 scale builder

I have two of these kits. One is nearly built as a 1952. The second one will be a 1948. I need a couple replacement parts.Can someone give me Hellers current address for parts replacement. thanks.

E

exserco

Mr.T,

do you have somewhere a building-report of those 2 kits on the www?

I

ian lanc

Got any further with it Mario ?? been some time since an update :music_too

ian.

M

Moritz

Hallo Mario

How is the model coming along? The pictures look fantastic. I have the same kit but only works on it when I can find the time. My work is no way near the quality of yours.

I can however be to some help if you’re missing pictures of the real deal, I have a 1952, 15 Six in my collection. This winter I’m replacing the manifold course the old one had cracked; it is a common issue with the 6 cylinder versions of the car. Spare parts are not that easy to get hold of, but I managed to find a used one in good condition. The overall state of my car I fine, so perhaps you would like some specific photos.

Niels

E

exserco

Hi Poritz,

is your work on the TA somewhere displayed on the www?

I'm gathering all info and pics I can.

ExSerCo

J

james thomas bell

Hi Mario,

I have just tracked down the same model that you are in the process of making.I was inspired to purchase it after seeing those amazing

photos you have taken.I would like keep in touch if possible .

Best Regards

James.

A

Ausron

Mario,

Great stuff! I bought this kit for $A99-00 some forty years ago (when the Australian dollar was worth $1-27 U.S.!), and have worked on it sporadically ever since. I have examined the real car, and find that, so far as detail is concerned, this is the BEST kit of any sort I have ever seen! Beats the Pocher kits hands down! Your workmanship puts mine to shame, I'm afraid, but has inspired me to continue, and to lift my standards a little, I hope. Please keep the reports coming - and the images - they are a great help to me in my endeavours. Whilst I thought that the only part missing in the kit was the seat fore-aft adjustment levers, your posts have clearly indicated that there is a lot more I can add. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Ron Anstis.