Hello from California

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Was that me :tears-of-joy: ...I can be pretty anal when it comes to figures...what's his name again. I'll watch out for him...might be on Planet Figures.

Cheers,
Wabble

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Was that me :tears-of-joy: ...I can be pretty anal when it comes to figures...what's his name again. I'll watch out for him...might be on Planet Figures.

Cheers,
Wabble
It wasn’t you Richard, it was the guy known as Picky productions…….bit strange really because he was actually a very creative figure modeller and a decent sculptor himself. Pete is on PF himself these days.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
That might explain Peter's over-reaction to me when I thought I was paying him a compliment about his painting skills.
Pete
Pete was a lovely guy, but he had anxiety issues which sometimes made it hard for him to deal with the world around him. Don’t take it personally.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
No need for that Chris, his type aren't welcome here and they know it. Reminds me of the guy we had in the "other place " who up set Peter day when he said painting figures wasn't modelling. Some of us will remember his name i'm sure. He would come on late at night normally pi***d and hurl abuse. Thank goodness he didn't follow the rest of us.
YES John them type of people are not my kind of people i want to assoiteate with as one of my boaty freinds jioned that site an he only put on one post before he was targeted an he told me there are a lot of pison people on that site an he was right an he has now left the site but i dont post on there i just look at some guys who are good moddlers an that it
chrisb

Reactions: JR

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Yep, totally aware of 'those kind of Armchair Generals', I once got into a huge dispute/ argument with a guy once over whether or not the 'Rifle 5.56 /L85a1 (SA-80)' could be used for a sustained period on full automatic...
his reply was based around the fact that according to him the rifle would jam and you'd have a 'stoppage' after putting three magazines through it, he attempted to get all 'superior' over the supposed knowledge he had and wouldn't take anybody else's replies or opinions right up till the point that I told him I used to be a skill at arms trained weapons instructor and I'd actually had live experience of firing the 'rifle' in a sustained fire role, for quite a long period of time..(good old days at the infantry school of training in Brecon).. he shut up rather quickly after that...
Just love those kn--bers! Sorry for any unintended slights earlier mate! Just having a giraffe ...
Steve

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Nope….just tip us the wink Chris and we’ll send him home with his arse as a hat!
WILL DO Tim lol but he Really got up my nose an he was a right PITA but there were some nice guys on there as thats the reason i have stayed on as they have built some nice models but i dont post anymore as a freind went on there to start a build an he only posted once an he told me sayin there are some people who are pison on there so he's gone back to his normal site an postin his build there an a very nice build it is too
chrisb