"Horror" Falaise

A

Ace

Quite effective and horrible.

The pix look best (to me) if you zoom in and eliminate the edges of the diorama  so perhaps some shots with the edges cropped out would catch the power of your diorama more effectively. 

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Beautifully done Jim.

If only more people realised how gruesome war can be.....

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
So much to see with stunning detail throughout.

The time and dedication you put into this diorama has paid off Jim as this is a masterpiece.

should be on display in a war museum 

Thanks so much Stuart, the Missus says the house is starting to look like a war museum ^_^  will have to think small for a while lest me and my kit and caboodle get the boot ^_^

D

Doug Hughes

Brilliant modelling skills, Jim. I can't begin to do this justice in words. I'd have nightmares for weeks if I'd made this!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Awesome Jim.,you  have captured the whole look of what was or may of been,great work and the look is over there,

shows it well in my eyes so very well done, :D

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Awesome Jim. Looks like a LOT of work went into this. Great stuff mate.

Thanks Aaron, didn't want to rush it, I think it turned out ok..........Jim :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Brilliant modelling skills, Jim. I can't begin to do this justice in words. I'd have nightmares for weeks if I'd made this!

Thanks so much Doug, if you look back to one of my in progress threads I believe I had mentioned having a rather nasty dream about a car wreck which shook me and lead me to take a bit of a break on work for a bit :/