Pure magic!
Terrific build, Rick.

Ron

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Short update,
The base has now been sanded and filled and painted. The ground work from DAS has been laid onto/into the base and is now in the airing cupboard to dry which should take about three days...
Pics to follow.
Cheers
Mike.

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Update,
Build now complete and off to the 'Completed Models' section.
Many thanks for all your comments and likes it is both encouraging and good to realise someone takes an interest - Thank you.
Mike.
20220213_110506.jpg

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
That is one mean monster machine there Olderthanme!!! Most excellent work especially with all that etch. You've outdone yourself this time Mike..........

Prost
Youngerthanyou

• Haha
Reactions: JR

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
That is one mean monster machine there Olderthanme!!! Most excellent work especially with all that etch. You've outdone yourself this time Mike..........

Prost
Youngerthanyou
Hello Youngerthanme person,
The headache is now going away (although could be the JD). More pics on the completed models section. And it is BIG!!!! I compared it to my Challenger on the same base design and it dwarfs it, and it eats a T72....
Hope you are staying well and at the bench when you can.
Cheers
Olderthanyou.

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Looks good on the base, off to have a look in the completed section.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
I just can't find words to express how good this is! (Someone's pinched my thesaurus! :smiling5: )
Pete

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I'm always rather suspicious of figures from China which are sold as "unbranded". I worry they are recasts of an established brand. I would want to do a lot of checking.
Jim

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
@Isitme

not sure if you've seen these.. maybe they'll work for your dio..

Many thanks Chris, but I do not put figures on my vehicles/models as it is the vehicle itself that is the subject.

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
I'm always rather suspicious of figures from China which are sold as "unbranded". I worry they are recasts of an established brand. I would want to do a lot of checking.
Jim
True, received some figures that represented those bears you see on the IKEA advert, what I wanted was three British soldiers eating their meal and dressed in the all in one tank coveralls 1944. Needless to say they were recycled.