IDF D9R

First Name
Andy
Absolutely stunning work especialy with all that bar armour, I wish they made a kit for a civilian version of the D9.

Andy.

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That is without doubt the
2020DB.jpg
Not normally awarded before a model is finished , but this is in a league of its own Mike.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Mike

As the others said simply outstanding!!

Very well done.

Andrew

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Mike
Absolutely superb. Be careful with it because it must be very fragile with all that armour.
Jim

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
WOW !!!! absolutely stunning, how any of us on here can even compete with this is a mystery.. well done and truly deserving of 'the doggs' award..

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Wonderful Mike!

Jim, there's a certain irony in "must be very fragile with all that armour"!

Pete
Just don't breathe on it, look at it or refer to it, If I have to look at it I do so with a mirror, I do not mention it by name or refer to it as 'bar' as it seems to be offended easily and just falls apart....:flushed:
In reality it is ok, but I would think twice before picking it up except by the blade and the ripper at the back.

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
WOW !!!! absolutely stunning, how any of us on here can even compete with this is a mystery.. well done and truly deserving of 'the doggs' award..
Chris, Many thanks for the comment, but I have yet to master the art of diorama and buildings at which I am totally useless, so don't sell yourself short.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
the size is surprising, it had me checking a few times about the scale, even dwarfs a Challenger.
I’ve not seen this model in the flesh, I think, but I have seen a paper model at one-half the scale (so twice as big), and yeah, even taking that into account I felt it was huge :smiling3:

Now where is that photo? Aha …

48145BC0-A1C6-4604-9D83-7C215EEDA6EE.jpeg

Ah, not twice as big but 1.5 times. Too bad there are no models of known size to compare it with in the photo, though.

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Absolutely stunning work especialy with all that bar armour, I wish they made a kit for a civilian version of the D9.

Andy.
You could re-work this kit into a civilian version.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Never seen better......job well done Mike. :thumb2: :thumb2:
Rick H.