Intro.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Martin,
And it's a warm welcome from me. There are some fine people on here so post and have fun.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hello everyone. Hope everything is going well for you all. When I get organised and take some pictures of my attempt to put a kit together, where do I post it and do I follow it up with my progress? I had to undo quite a bit today, never mind it's another mistake I won't make again. Martin
HI Martin well where you post your build is ships under contruckion section an you just start bya little history of your ship an then post pics of layin the keel n hull formers an so on till its finished how's that
chrisb

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Martin, firstly is load all your images onto a file, downsize the images to roughly 800 to 1000 mega pixels. Then go to the forum and look for Ships and scroll down to Ships in construction and click that. You will find a box above to create your title and start your build posting just like you're doing in Intro. If you're working from your computer just click Attach files at the bottom and your computer interface will pop up, just look for the folder you have placed your pictures in and click on which ever you want posted. There is a minimum of 20 images per post I think. Now if you're using a handphone, Attach files will lead you to a row of icons and finally Files, click on that and you will be lead to your phones gallery. I think from here its the same process. I'm using an android phone, don't know what the iphone interface would respond.

Cheers
Wabble

Reactions: JR

OldMart

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martin
HI Martin well where you post your build is ships under contruckion section an you just start bya little history of your ship an then post pics of layin the keel n hull formers an so on till its finished how's that
chrisb
Thanks for that ️

OldMart

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martin
Hi Martin, firstly is load all your images onto a file, downsize the images to roughly 800 to 1000 mega pixels. Then go to the forum and look for Ships and scroll down to Ships in construction and click that. You will find a box above to create your title and start your build posting just like you're doing in Intro. If you're working from your computer just click Attach files at the bottom and your computer interface will pop up, just look for the folder you have placed your pictures in and click on which ever you want posted. There is a minimum of 20 images per post I think. Now if you're using a handphone, Attach files will lead you to a row of icons and finally Files, click on that and you will be lead to your phones gallery. I think from here its the same process. I'm using an android phone, don't know what the iphone interface would respond.

Cheers
Wabble
Thanks for that. Martin

OldMart

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martin

Cheers
Wabble
Thanks again. My head is spinning. lol.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Hello everyone. Hope everything is going well for you all. When I get organised and take some pictures of my attempt to put a kit together, where do I post it and do I follow it up with my progress? I had to undo quite a bit today, never mind it's another mistake I won't make again. Martin
Hello Martin,
Start your blog (new word for story or report) and once you have done that then on your desktop right click and select 'New' - 'Folder'. Give it a name for example Victory, and this is where you can store all your photos of your build.
So, you are now on your blog, and have informed us of the work you have done... For example -
'Update,
Today i stuck myself to the mast and missed my tea....'
Then if you look to the bottom left, you will see the button marked 'Attach files' click on this and navigate to your desktop and the folder 'Victory' double click on it and there you will see all your saved photos. Select the one you want and click on the 'Open' button and the photo will appear as a small square on the bottom left of your blog. At the top left of the photo it will say 'Insert' click on this and then 'Full Image' You will notice that the cursor is now on the lower right of the photo, hit the return button and the cursor will move to the next line down and you can add comments or continue to add more photo's.
Hope this helps,
Mike.

OldMart

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martin
Hello Martin,
Start your blog (new word for story or report) and once you have done that then on your desktop right click and select 'New' - 'Folder'. Give it a name for example Victory, and this is where you can store all your photos of your build.
So, you are now on your blog, and have informed us of the work you have done... For example -
'Update,
Today i stuck myself to the mast and missed my tea....'
Then if you look to the bottom left, you will see the button marked 'Attach files' click on this and navigate to your desktop and the folder 'Victory' double click on it and there you will see all your saved photos. Select the one you want and click on the 'Open' button and the photo will appear as a small square on the bottom left of your blog. At the top left of the photo it will say 'Insert' click on this and then 'Full Image' You will notice that the cursor is now on the lower right of the photo, hit the return button and the cursor will move to the next line down and you can add comments or continue to add more photo's.
Hope this helps,
Mike.
Thanks Mike. I tried this morning, made a bit of a mess of the second attempt. Will try harder. lol

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
No worries Martin, take your time, just let us know where you went strolling and we'll guide you back.

Cheers,
Wabble