Jack's Border 1/35 U-Boat Conning Tower

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Jack well what can i say that hasnt been said already WELL im gonna atempt it anyway this sub model is the most realistic model ive ever seen with the wheathering an colours an detail is out of this world VERY VERY WELL DONE THIS IS A MOST BRILLIANT BUILD IVE EVER SEEN an i really love it BRILLIANT
chrisb

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
Jack that is IMO, a real masterpiece! The lighting and attention to detail is just right, Well done! :thumb2:
Thanks so much Rick!
No critique from me Jack....
.... That's looking pretty damned spectacular :smiling3:
The weathering is SPOT ON imho, superb job mate ;)
Thank you Andy, really kind.
Now that's absolute awesomeness, the detail in this just pops in your face, It's a top quality build if ever I've seen one, well done Jack, take a bow ...
Thank you Chris, that means a lot.
Absolutely beautiful, spot on!
Thank you Steve!
Thanks Neil.
Jack,
Bravo mate that's a beauty.
Thanks Scotty!! That means a lot.
A masterpiece, Jack.
Thank you Andrea, very kind!
HI Jack well what can i say that hasnt been said already WELL im gonna atempt it anyway this sub model is the most realistic model ive ever seen with the wheathering an colours an detail is out of this world VERY VERY WELL DONE THIS IS A MOST BRILLIANT BUILD IVE EVER SEEN an i really love it BRILLIANT
chrisb
Thank you so much Chris, that really means a lot!

Thank you all so much, I am really lost for words, and incredibly humbled by these comments. High praise indeed from yourselves!

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Very, very nice. Fabulous result
Do the figures come next?

cheers, Paul

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
simply amazing and Brilliant in every aspect…any Thought of entering this in a model contest? This would Definitely take top prize

Reactions: JR

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
simply amazing and Brilliant in every aspect…any Thought of entering this in a model contest? This would Definitely take top prize
Thank you Joe, that is one hell of a compliment! But no, outside of this forum I don’t really show anyone my models.

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
Making 'progress' with the figures. Go through phases of being really happy with them, to stripping them down and starting again. Afraid the pics have come out terribly, and there is still lots to do. But they are getting closer.04779C3E-FE17-4EAA-AC80-7AEAD8C788F4.jpeg8EB15F08-CD72-40F2-BC08-C4065F148EFF.jpeg

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Know what you mean about not being happy and doing them again Jack just done that my self. Those look good and will as Paul has said " the icing on the cake".

Love the sub, weathering is spot on. :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
The Committee are gathering like hawks !

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Jack, leave the figs alone Buddy!!! They look fantastic to me and I can only wish to get a finish like that on even one fig I may attempt, in my next life, that is........Super stuff!!!

Prost
Allen