Next up me 109g

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
I might take a pilot from one of my other kits as there is hardly any detail in the cockpit or I could raid my spare parts tub and cut n carve something up to make some instruments mmmmm what to do mind you the big yellow thing in the sky as finally decided to make an appearance at last could go do some remodelling in the garden

First Name
Dave
I like the old Monogram kits.So it's nice to see one being built.The lack of cockpit detail wouldn't put me off ,as you can't see a lot in a 1/48 109 cockpit as its tiny in this scale.A set of seat belts would be enough extra detail I reckon.But it's your build,so its up to you!.Look forward to seeing some more of your build.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Cheers dave I might have a bash at making some belts have" nt searched for a pilot yet

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Like dave I love an old monogram too john, so its great to see this in progress . Top work on the belts , they look brilliant. cheers tony

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
I like you guys love these kits to although they are old they fit together really well :smile1::smile1:

First Name
Dave
The belts look good John.fancied this kit myself a while ago and did a bit of research on it.It was modelled on a plane in a museum in Chino and is supposed to be a 109G10.This was one of the last variants of the 109 produced.So there should be some interesting late war colour schemes for it.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Comimg along nicely John, those belts look the part.

Top job mate.

Tony.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
View attachment 62324 Bit more progress needs more paint I know some of you might think it strange that the wings are not attached but they fit that well they actually snap on for a nice snug fit made spraying easier for me thanks for looking any comments welcome cheers JohnJohn

View attachment 63782

image.jpg

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Not sure what paint to complement the dark green will have to get my chart out or search the web for some ideas any input at this point is very welcome thanks:emo6: