A

andyrobs

That's a cracking harrier Ian, the weathering is spot on mate

Cheers Andrew

C

Caledonia

Very very nice Ian, I am always partial to winter camo, well done. Derek

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
You've built a real stunning Harrier Ian absolutely superbly done mate.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
While not a "plane guy" as I'm sure you know, I do look in from time to time at the flying pests and I must say your build looks superb to me.

It's worn and well used look is very appealing, not something often seen in plane builds. Great work my friend;)............Jim:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks great and real like the weathering and chipping on it,

nice camo as well,but just love the base,the cap of the pillar,on nature can do it so well, ;)

D

dubster72

That's an excellent Harrier Ian. The winter camo scheme looks really effective, especially in the larger scale.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Top work Ian mate , it looks so real ! The mucky weathering is great , just what I'd expect to see on a hard worked aircraft operating in harsh winter conditions. The exhaust nozzles really caught my eye too , they look amazingly real ,what did you use to get the burnt metal effect?, great build , cheers tony

D

Deleted member 4539

This is one of the nicest harrier's I've seen in a long time.

Superb work on the build,painting and weathering. :smiling3:

F

Fenlander

A lot of work gone into this Ian. Good to see some wear and tear going on. I really miss these aircraft, used to have them buzzing around the house daily...... Not literally, but you know what I mean. Still holds a place in my heart from when I first saw one at the Finningly air show, now Robin Hood Airport near Doncaster. I, and the rest of the spectators gasped when it faced the crowd in a hover and bowed.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
You've captured the worn look of a hard-worked GR3 nicely Ian. That winter camouflage scheme has really made your Harrier a fantastic looking piece.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
I, and the rest of the spectators gasped when it faced the crowd in a hover and bowed.
Must have been a Harrier party trick, one came to NZ in 1992 and did the same routine. Loud and just plain awesome.

T

treyzx10r

Great looking jump jet Ian ,the finish and weathering are spot on! Very nicely done Sir! BTW did you order the glue by the case for this Monster?