Revell 1/32 bristol beaufighter

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great work Ivan I think It's turned out great what with all the problems you have had. think I may get one of these I do like the Beaufighter

First Name
Aaron
I've just unlocked this on war thunder.

You have nice clean work, it makes for an eye pleasing finish.

W

Workshopscience

\ said:
I've just unlocked this on war thunder.You have nice clean work, it makes for an eye pleasing finish.
I play war thunder too, I tried to get it to look like the Mk X, but I could not do the two-tone camo since I ran out of paint

First Name
Aaron
She's a beast in mono tone. It looks awesome.

It's ram bait on war thunder, I've only been playing a few days but it's my fav plane too date.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Well to be honest I think you are being a little hard on yourself I have this kit in my stash and as you say it's not one of the best out there but I think you did a great job of it all things considered and I look forward to doing battle with mine when I'm in the right frame of mind and I like how your collection is building on your shelves.good luck with your next build I look forward to it cheers John

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
As the others have said it looks great. One thing though, nice use of the French flag for the fin flash, however the red should be at the front.

W

Workshopscience

\ said:
As the others have said it looks great. One thing though, nice use of the French flag for the fin flash, however the red should be at the front.
Ok, will keep in mind for the future