Revell 1/32 Hawker Hurricane MK1

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi guys I've got the final bits and pieces to do. Arial mast is on and arial wire is partially fixed. Final decals to propeller blades the whole plane has has had a coat of matt varnish. Apart from some weathering i.e exhaust stains I'm almost there.

Thanks everyone for your advice painting.

Vaughan

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
fantastic job vaughan, this really makes into a great looking model. top work , cheers tony

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Lovely job Vaughan :smiling3:

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi Tony, Allyne thanks for your complements. This one was a bit of a struggle as you know I had all those problems with my airbrush. Thanks again. I'm now working on the BF109G6 so you should see some progress there.

Vaughan

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I like this loads, it looks like a very nice finish, good paint and good decals. Nice job.

Colin M.......

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi Colin

Thanks for your comments. Just started a new model a Vintage Revell kit from 1969, 1/32 Grumman Wildcat will post my progress in under construction tomorrow.

Vaughan

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Hi Vaughan. I've read your comments about the decal placement and the fact you put the black on the wrong wing. These things happen to everyone from time to time so I shouldn't let it keep you awake at night!

Tell you what though. That looks really nice and although I'm no expert on Hurris - it sure looks like one to me!

Gern

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi Dave

Thanks for that, the thing is that you want to get things just right but it did come out ok in the end and yes your right it does look like a Hurricane so I'm pleased.

Vaughan

T

treyzx10r

Great looking build, I struggle with the exhaust stains as well and usually I over do it a bit. You've got it just right