Revell 1/48 F-89C Scorpion

A

AJay

Very nice paint work. That's a cool looking jet, too. Sits very low....I like it!

K

Kressy_13

This is coming along nicely mate. Paint looks good, I like the red. Nice and bright.

A

american

We gave a word for jobs like you're. Chinese. How many Chinese had you paid do that job? 100? 200?

0ne48thtel

\ said:
We gave a word for jobs like you're. Chinese. How many Chinese had you paid do that job? 100? 200?
You have lost me I don't know what your on about

A

Andy Mac

Just caught up with this one, and it's looking good, it's fascinating how you've scratched the front canopy frame, I don't know if I'd have dared attempt something like that. I think the model would've just kept getting put to the bottom of the stash.

0ne48thtel

\ said:
Just caught up with this one, and it's looking good, it's fascinating how you've scratched the front canopy frame, I don't know if I'd have dared attempt something like that. I think the model would've just kept getting put to the bottom of the stash.
Andy that is what had been happening for quite a while. Also the box was starting to fall apart so I needed to do something with it bin it or build it so here it is.

Trust me when I say I had a lot of trepidation before and during making it.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Terry

The F89 is looking really good and the fix on the screen situation turned out nicely. I also applaud you for trying in the first place as Andy says this kit could have been relegated to the bottom of the stash had it not been for some Positive action, as Del Boy puts it, 'he who dares Rodders, he who dares!'

You dared and you won and I'm now looking forward to seeing the finished jet. You're on the home straight now on what seems like a really fast build.

Cheers Paul

BTW I also like the way you tackled the instrument panels