Scotties completed Kfz 10/5. Diorama.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
You will all be pleased to know this build is finished. Apart from a few things I am happy with the result. A few new to me techniques were tried out and I am happy with them. Still lots of room for improvement but getting there slowly.

First a few shots of the base then a few with the vehicle in place.

If there are any additions or things I have missed please shout out.

I will try and sort out a figure later.

DSCF3226.JPG

DSCF3227.JPG

DSCF3228.JPG

Those with a keen eye will notice the edge has bowed away from the side of the building this will be sorted out.

DSCF3229.JPG

DSCF3230.JPG

DSCF3231.JPG

DSCF3232.JPG

DSCF3233.JPG

DSCF3234.JPG

DSCF3235.JPG

Many thanks to all for all the great comments and likes it is humbling to know that guys of your calibre like my work.

cheers
Scottie.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Top drawer dio, nailed it completely. Superb colours and weathering, the worn cobles the dirt around the edges...well, just the overall look and work is fantastic Paul.

I look forward to accepting this in the post... :tongue-out3:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Scottie...... Can't add anything to what's already been said...other than very, very well done.

ATB.

Andrew

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Absolutely fascinating, Paul. :thumb2:
The base is very realistic and the colour palette of the entire dio is harmonic, if this is the word I'm looking for, with a very pleasant final effect. :cool:

Andrea
Andrea, thank you very much indeed harmonic works for me ;)
Stunning job there Scottie!

Andy.
Cheers Andy.
Hi Scottie
That is excellent. The base is a real stunner
Jim
Jim, to kind mate.
Top drawer dio, nailed it completely. Superb colours and weathering, the worn cobles the dirt around the edges...well, just the overall look and work is fantastic Paul.

I look forward to accepting this in the post... :tongue-out3:
Si, thank you mate I must admit I am rather pleased with the outcome.
Scottie...... Can't add anything to what's already been said...other than very, very well done.

ATB.

Andrew
Andrew, many thanks mate.
I find I just keep repeating myself when it comes to you work! Superb job again,there's nothing out of place, spot on mate :thumb2: :thumb2:
Mark, thanks for your support during the build.
Another brilliant diorama Scottie, the building work and model fit together perfectly :thumb2:
Si, cheers mate really appreciate it.
Outstanding Paul! Great to hear you have learnt new techniques to take forward to your next masterpiece. A real joy to see my friend
Thanks Steve, your never to old to learn mate.
Stunning!
Pete
Cheers Pete.
Love it. Well done
Alan, thank you mate.
As the others have said, Paul. Excellent work.
John.
Thanks John, glad you like it.
A beauty Paul, work of art!!
Thank you Bob very kind of you.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Simply stunning !
oh somebody said that already
Ah what the hell!
If I may DARE to comment on what really is perfection...., I think possibly the bottoms of the gates are a bit sharp -might they be a bit more knackered with use?
But for next time, maybe?

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Simply stunning !
oh somebody said that already
Ah what the hell!
If I may DARE to comment on what really is perfection...., I think possibly the bottoms of the gates are a bit sharp -might they be a bit more knackered with use?
But for next time, maybe?
Thanks Neil, you could be right I did look at distressing them when I was making them and should have done. Cheers for the comment.
Lovely stuff. The vehicle is excellent, but the gardening in particular on the base is totally believable.
Tim, thank you mate glad you approve.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Excellent gardening & water feature. Really sets off the beautiful structure. Not a criticism, but the outstanding track & trailer are tightly fit & I think next time you might allow a bit more room so they would be observed easier.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That's really good.
Thanks Ian appreciate thecomment.
Excellent gardening & water feature. Really sets off the beautiful structure. Not a criticism, but the outstanding track & trailer are tightly fit & I think next time you might allow a bit more room so they would be observed easier.
Paul, I agree 100% I was in two minds about leaving the trailer off.