Scotties completed Kfz 10/5. Diorama.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Paul. Another Masterpiece to be proud of thanks for sharing your talents with us you are always so humble as long as I’ve know you I just can’t believe how much your skills in modeling have become since I first seen them years ago. Well done mate.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Well done Scottie, these just keep getting better, no pressure for the next :smiling:

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Well it has to be doesn't it !
2020DB.jpgCongratulations Paul, the committee had no discussion about awarding the Dogs .
Well done mate, suburb ( superb ) :smiling3: in every way .

Last edited:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Paul. Another Masterpiece to be proud of thanks for sharing your talents with us you are always so humble as long as I’ve know you I just can’t believe how much your skills in modeling have become since I first seen them years ago. Well done mate.
Lee, that is really very kind of you to say. Any improvements are due to watching and by being inspired by the guys on here.
Paul,

absolutely freaking amazing work… Always an impressive result. Can’t wait to see the next one already
Joe, thank you very much mate appreciate the comment.
Well it has to be doesn't it !
View attachment 443465Congratulations Paul, the committee had no discussion about awarding the Dogs .
Well done mate, suburb ( superb ) :smiling3: in every way .
John, please extend my sincere thanks to yourself and all the committee members.
Superb work mate - really like it!
Steve
Steve, thank you mate glad you like it and for commenting.

Reactions: JR

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Cracking work Paul, both the vehicle & base go well together.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Well done Scottie...always leaps and bounds of improvement at every new build. I do echo Pauls comment of the tight fit of the subject. Water feature looks good...is that one of the new techniques learnt and what did you use for it? Vegetation also looks good.

Cheers,
Richard

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
This is truly deserving of the Dog's "doo dahs" as JR and the Committee have decreed! The bucket on the hood is just right and as you say......a figure for that final touch of the human element......Should make this an award winner for sure Scottie. :thumb2: Rick H.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Love your work as always Paul, wish I'd had more time of late to work on my stuff but sub-zero F temps have been wreaking havoc
around here, from burst water pipes to blown hydraulic pumps and of course one of our furnaces just had to poop the bed!
Never a dull moment, but I need those dull moments to get any modelling done:worried:

Jim.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Damn Jim, Hope things improve for you.....this is the wrong time of the year to be having these things happen. I hope you know we're pulling for you out here in Montana........I know you are a resourceful individual and you will get through it. Take care my friend and all the best to you and the family.
Rick H.

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Outstanding work Paul the more you look the more little bits catch the eye ,you've certainly got out what you put in well done that man. Dave

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Scintillating stuff Scottie :smiling3:
It just looks so realistic mate.... Witchcraft I call it !! ;)
Andy

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Cracking work Paul, both the vehicle & base go well together.
Graeme, thanks fella for the kind words.
Well done Scottie...always leaps and bounds of improvement at every new build. I do echo Pauls comment of the tight fit of the subject. Water feature looks good...is that one of the new techniques learnt and what did you use for it? Vegetation also looks good.

Cheers,
Richard
Thanks Richard, no the water has been done before. The new techniques were with the brick work which hopefully looks more lifelike than my previous goes. The water is Scenic water.
This is truly deserving of the Dog's "doo dahs" as JR and the Committee have decreed! The bucket on the hood is just right and as you say......a figure for that final touch of the human element......Should make this an award winner for sure Scottie. :thumb2: Rick H.
Rick, thank you mate really happy you like it.
Outstanding work Paul the more you look the more little bits catch the eye ,you've certainly got out what you put in well done that man. Dave
David, thank you I did think about adding a street light or telegraph pole, but thought it would have been to much.
Scintillating stuff Scottie :smiling3:
It just looks so realistic mate.... Witchcraft I call it !! ;)
Andy
Andy, thanks mate, now where did I put my broom stick

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Evening Buddy,

I have spent a few days pouring over your fine work trying to find some faults (like always)......Only found about 15, BUT.....I'm only kidding Paul.....Paul E noted my first one though, but I can understand, due to space restrictions, why you make the bases so small. It would have been a shame not to include the trailer. You seem to have hit all the nails on their heads with this one. Really great stuff my friend and it all comes together well. Love the botanics, building and the cobbles too. The Sd. Kfz. 10/4 ain't too shabby either!!!

I Have to ask what color you used for the water though. It may be the pics, but it appears a little un-natural aka, too bright green. Then again, it could be old age on my part.....Most excellent job Sir, all around!!!

Prost
Allen

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Evening Buddy,

I have spent a few days pouring over your fine work trying to find some faults (like always)......Only found about 15, BUT.....I'm only kidding Paul.....Paul E noted my first one though, but I can understand, due to space restrictions, why you make the bases so small. It would have been a shame not to include the trailer. You seem to have hit all the nails on their heads with this one. Really great stuff my friend and it all comes together well. Love the botanics, building and the cobbles too. The Sd. Kfz. 10/4 ain't too shabby either!!!

I Have to ask what color you used for the water though. It may be the pics, but it appears a little un-natural aka, too bright green. Then again, it could be old age on my part.....Most excellent job Sir, all around!!!

Prost
Allen
Hi Allen, good to see you. Only 15 your not looking hard enough :smiling: . I should have left the trailer off and used it another time. And again your are right the water is a bit bright a point noted for next time. Glad your happy with it overall. take care and where are we with the V2 scene?

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Uhhhh, Ok, there were maybe 23, but who's counting!!! The V2 scene is in the works, but I'm going to go back to the basics. Still waiting for Volker Ruff's book to get published. After the GBs are over, it's next on the table. I'll keep you posted Paul. What do have up your sleeve???