**SCRAPPED**Hobbyboss 1/48 Ta 152C-1+Eduard PE

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Hi again

My two principle Ta 152 books are Dietmar Harmann's (Focke-Wulf Ta 162-the story of the Luftwaffe's late war high altitude fighter) and Thomas Hitchcock's (The Focke-Wulf Ta 152). Neither are perfect, but such was the confusion at this late stage of the war some 'facts' are always going to be open to interpretation!

Cheers

Steve

what do you think of the kagero books?

Doing a great job on this 

Looking good so far.

cheers fellas

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Just completed all of the decalling. This was followed by a Gunze Mr Hobby Aqueous flat coat.

Tomorrow the aerials and bits and pieces will be stuck on after a Mig wash.

Cheers, John

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

argh. my first mucked up model. I messed up the wash and applied it as a ceramic wash, not a pin wash. Really put out. Will now be starting an Eduard 1/48 Fw 190D-9 Late profipack. I guess we all make a stuffed up model at some point....

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Sorry to hear that John,

The last one I lost was a ship in a bottle kit, putting it into the bottle.  The instructions said it is a tight fit and he spars will bend a little as it goes through, this is normal.  Half of them snapped.

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Sorry to hear that John,

The last one I lost was a ship in a bottle kit, putting it into the bottle.  The instructions said it is a tight fit and he spars will bend a little as it goes through, this is normal.  Half of them snapped.

thanks mate, now my Eduard Fw 190D-9 will be coming through on another build thread