"Soviet Steamroller" Series

W

Weeman0000

\ said:
Thanks Steve, am doing a painting and weathering tutorial with a T55, once I get enough to start a thread going I'll post 1st installment. Will have it broken down to a few easy steps so even a newbie can start catching on...............Jim:smiling3:
Ill be keeping an eye out for that then haha. love the shading, its epic!

Also that long tom is a beast!

Quick question, your dio, are those items from the garden or are there packs you can buy? Iv got a lot of models done but none have a dio because id need even more room to place them but i was thinking about making a dio desert style mat i could cover a table with and place kits on it if they are good enough but i cant see me finding anything worthwhile in the garden :P

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Ill be keeping an eye out for that then haha. love the shading, its epic!
Also that long tom is a beast!

Quick question, your dio, are those items from the garden or are there packs you can buy? Iv got a lot of models done but none have a dio because id need even more room to place them but i was thinking about making a dio desert style mat i could cover a table with and place kits on it if they are good enough but i cant see me finding anything worthwhile in the garden :P
Ok, well, board is not a diorama, just a base I made up to showcase some models on . Left the inner roadway loose so different vehicles can be displayed on something better than the work bench or kitchen table. With this method you can build away without worrying about dio space, I myself will be making a few different ones with different scenarios so as not to bore. All items in this "display board" for lack of a better term came from the gardens and surrounding property, moss that commonly grows on rocks in shady wooded areas works great and believe me if you look close enough at the little weedy things about you will start to see things you never noticed before and in time you will gain a "modelers eye" for such things. Check out "Drive In The Country" in completed diorama forum for better look at base ;) ............Jim:smiling3: