Tamiya type 90 with mine roller

D

dubster72

Looking good there Scott. Any thoughts on how you're going to do the winter camo?

N

noble

Sorry mark stubby finger syndrome, Patrick the camouflage will be done using a circle template, failing that it will be done free hand.

Scott

First Name
Stuart
\ said:
Hi all here is my latest update, she was primed yesterday and the camouflage has gone on today I will do the winter camouflage tomorrow, hope you like it as always all comments are welcome good or bad.
ScottView attachment 153473 View attachment 153474 View attachment 153475 View attachment 153476 View attachment 153477 View attachment 153478 View attachment 153479 View attachment 153480
I liked the look of this kit even before the first camo went on and now it looks even better.

Looking forward to the type of winter camo you are going for next

Great job Scott

N

noble

Thanks dude so glad you like it, looking forward to doing the camouflage.

Scott

F

Fenlander

Very nice camo painting, not easy to get that scale soft colouring that you have achieved on this one.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
What a beast! very well constructed for such a complicated piece. Love the camo idea, rather "lava-lampish"...cool........Jim:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 4539

Real nice paintwork Scott.

Looking forward to that winter camo.

First Name
Stuart
D

dubster72

That's excellent Scott, no different to the real thing :smiling3:

Bet that took some patience with a circle template ;)

N

noble

The tank was turned on its side and the template was just held down and sprayed in white.

Scott

F

Fenlander

Bloody 'ell Scott, you just get better and better! This is just about perfect camo painting, very skilled. The ghosting of the white discs is just like the real thing. Amazing.

D

Deleted member 4539

Just fantastic Scott.

Never seen this camo before it's Just fantastic. :D